Search results

1. D

C1.51 D5.6 D6.9 PRC suffering second attack by OBA?

Answer by Perry: Q. A BU Halftrack with a leader and a squad gets hit with OBA. The result is 1KIA which destroys the BU HT. The leader and the squad survive the CS roll. Do they get hit by the OBA? A. No. ....Perry MMP
  2. D

C1.51 D5.6 D6.9 PRC suffering second attack by OBA?

Answer by Perry: Q. A BU Halftrack with a leader and a squad gets hit with OBA. The result is 1KIA which destroys the BU HT. The leader and the squad survive the CS roll. Do they get hit by the OBA? A. No. ....Perry MMP
  3. D

Split Multi-Level Building Movement Options

You mean a manhole location B8.1? Please give me a rules paragraph. I do understand that the rules indicate that you can´t move up to lvl 1 from lvl 0 on the upper hill hex but it still bothers me. =)
  4. D

But how would you then depict a building which on the upper hill portion of the building Would have a stairwell but only ground level and lvl 1? As soon as you mark it with a stairwell symbol it turns into a lvl 2 building as depicted in 23.721 where both hexes of building has 2 lvls and if you...
  5. D

My question is why anyone would build such a crazy house by a cliff.. I say BURN IT!! Kindle it and stop this routing nonsense! but if kindling is N/A I would say that it is reasonable that the portion i N4 is a lvl 1 building as B23.22 and has an inherent staircase. If it would have two...