Search results

1. ChappyNS

Mission #9 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #9 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1-8 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, secured the hill feature on the way to...
  2. ChappyNS

VP problems - Mission 18 - "Bridgehead"

I am currently playing a "Bridgehead" scenario and the allotment of VPs to the FRIENDLY side seems to make it extremely difficult to win. First of all, the FRIENDLY side gets no casualty VPs unless they manage to eliminate a very rare AFV/gun activation for the ENEMY side. So almost always...
  3. ChappyNS

Mission #8 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #8 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1-7 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, secured the hill feature on the way to...
  4. ChappyNS

Mission #7 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #7 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1-6 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, secured the hill feature on the way to...
  5. ChappyNS

Mission #6 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #6 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1-5 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, secured the hill feature on the way to...
  6. ChappyNS

Mission #5 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #5 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1-4 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, secured the hill feature on the way to...
  7. ChappyNS

Mission #4 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #4 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1, 2 and 3 were all successful for the Canadians. They began by eliminating the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily, then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera, and most recently secured the hill...
  8. ChappyNS

Mission #3 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #3 of my SASL Campaign! Missions #1 and 2 were both successful for the Canadians, as they eliminated the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily and then cleared the road of Germans for the attack on Valguernera. This next mission will be against yet...
  9. ChappyNS

Mission #2 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to Mission #2 of my SASL Campaign! Mission #1 was successful for the Canadians, as they eliminated the shocked Italians from the Pachino airfield in southern Sicily. This next mission will be a new test for the Regiment: different terrain and a new enemy! This campaign follows the...
  10. ChappyNS

Random Overlays

Hey everyone, I am currently playing a SASL campaign and I was wondering if anyone has ever found or used a random overlay chart? Thanks
  11. ChappyNS

Mission #1 - A Coy/RCR Campaign, Sicily to Ortona, Italy, 1943

Welcome to my SASL Campaign! This campaign follows the historical path of A Coy, Royal Canadian Regiment (RCR) from its landing at Pachino, Sicily, to the bloody streets of “Little Stalingrad” at Ortona, Italy in 1943. At this point I would like to thank and give credit to Ahriman667 who put a...