Search results

1. JCusick

Wire in shell hole hex

A unit is entering a shell hole hex with a wire counter in it. Can the unit use the 2 MF‘s to be on the wire and not subject to FFMO ?
  2. JCusick

LATW

During Russian MPh a German 1st line squad has a LATW. The German D1F’s then SFF at moving Russian squad. Can the German fire his LATW at a Russian tank that moves? If he had only D1F would this make a difference in the answer?
  3. JCusick

CH counter sheet pics ?

Wondering if anyone had any pics of counter sheets I just ordered fro CH today? Thanks ASLComp Waffen SS Feldgrau MMC/SMC/SW 2017, ASLComp German Feldgrau Western Front 44 MMC/SMC/SW 2017
  4. JCusick

Acquisition question

A squad is acquired by a gun and receives a -1 1/2 inch marker. It moves into a hex containing other friendly units and in LOS to the gun. The acq marker follows and is placed in this hex. Does this acq marker now apply to all units in the hex or just the unit originally acquired?
  5. JCusick

CC Reaction Fire Questions

An AFV enters hex during MPh: 1 Is ambush possible ? 2 Can a leader by himself or with another leader together use this fire? 3 If yes to 2 above would the CCV of the single leader attack be 2 and the CCV of the double leader attack be 4?
  6. JCusick

Wounded leader extra MF?

Trying to find out info for wounded leader in starter kit. Can a wounded leader add extra MF’s to units? I do not have access to full ASL rule book but was told it says wounded leader can. I don’t see this in SK RB latest version. Also do not understand how this could work because wounded...
  7. JCusick

Final Fire Phase

In SK3 rulebook section 1.2.4.1 it states that ROF continues until weapon or manning squad is marked Final Fire except for AFPh. In DFPh isn’t the squad possessing the MG marked Final Fire if it fires with the MG? How can then MG maintain ROF at all then during this phase if squad is marked...
  8. JCusick

Gun crew FP and SW squads

According to the ASLSK rule book : “ A HS or crew may fire only one weapon and in so doing forfeits it’s own FP for any remaining fire Phases in that Player Turn. “ If I understand correctly during enemy movement phase as soon as the crew manned gun fires , the crew cannot fire at all? No DFF...
  9. JCusick

SCW vs GUN

I see rule on SCW vs Infantry in building and armor but not sure on how to attack gun with SCW. A SCW(bazooka 44 for example) is firing at a German 75mm AT gun 2 in woods hex 2 hexes away. The base TH # is 8 - 2 (emplacement TEM), - 1 (small target) for final TH# of 5. DR is a 5 resulting in...
  10. JCusick

Assault Movement and smoke attempt

Is there a stipulation on when the smoke attempt can be made during Assault Movement. After I declare Assault Movement.… 1 Can I assault move first then attempt smoke? 2 Can I attempt smoke first then assault move?
  11. JCusick

DFF Question

A squad moves into a building (2 MF). 1 enemy squad in adjacent hex First Fires at this squad, 2 other squads hold fire at this time. The squad that First Fired can fire again as SFF (due to 2 MF expenditure) but can 1 or more of the non-Fired squads First Fire as well due to the 2nd MF...
  12. JCusick

SFF

I am having a difficult time wrapping my arms around SFF and how this works with MG’s and the possessing squad when firing together when MG is already First Fired. I am currently playing S5 Clearing Colleville solo. I have a German LMG and 4-6-7 in hex together. During American MPh the MG only...
  13. JCusick

Cowering?

I want to make sure I am dealing with cowering correctly. I have been playing with the understanding that any unit(s) in a hex that roll doubles while firing do not cower if a GO leader is stacked with them. Now wondering if the leader must be directing the fire to stop cowering or does just his...
  14. JCusick

VCA change question

Trying to find out if the VCA change DRM’s apply for the following cases below. A STUG III (NT) is moving during MPh. After moving several hexes it changes it’s VCA to bring a target into covered arc. #1 It then fires at target. Would a VCA change DRM apply? #2 It then stops and fires at...
  15. JCusick

Tank MG fire during MPh

During enemy MPh a tank is going to use it’s MG’s vs moving enemy squads. Tank wants to use it’s BMG, CMG, and AAMG to fire independently not as FG. Can it fire only 1 MG vs squad as it moves 1MF, then fire the other MG’s at this same moving squad as it continues to use MF’s or must it FG and...
  16. JCusick

Sk Questions

2 Questions from Newbie #1) It is the MPh. An MG fires no ROF, is marked First Fire but possessing squad has not fired at all so is not marked. If MG only fires again SFF, it is marked Final Fire, but does possessing squad also get marked Final Fire or can it still First Fire ? I know from...
  17. JCusick

Old but new to ASL

Hello, After many years away from board gaming just got back in about 6 months ago. Purchased Holland 44, Ardennes 44 as well as ASLSK 1 and 3. Very new at ASLSK but love it and trying to learn!