Search results

1. W

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Updated to here with status of games. Awaiting four more results :)
  2. W

Bummer :( ...frustrating for a game, but really annoying for work.
  3. W

Hi Michael, thanks for that - it explains why you didn't know what was going on...!
  4. W

Just sent him (and you) an e-mail. On no contact from him to you within 72 hours, he forfeits. Regards, Waleed.
  5. W

Hi Cmant, Andre. Yes! That would help - but any time a player e-mails me I'll update the important posts in this thread. By "updated" I mean I have read a post in my e-mails and/or on here and updated the draw and scores and status of the draw. Sincere regards. Waleed.
  6. W

Thank you for clearing it up for me :salute:
  7. W

Hi CMant...it's a QB map I tweaked by me.
  8. W

..and an e-mail request for an update sent to the players :)
  9. W

Awaiting one e-mail contact. Sent Taktik an e-mail via another website. Once I have his e-mail I'll have all 16 players' e-mails :) Hope the gaming is going well guys :rifle:
  10. W

Thanks GenSplatton :) - post#19 updated.
  11. W

Up to here updated in Post #19 :)
  12. W

Thanks Andre, I'll contact him. EDIT - have e-mailed CMant re his Axis set-up.
  13. W

Round 1 Deadline. 31st January 2009 - NO DEADLINE extensions. This is a very lenient deadline to take into account time for Public Holidays, and getting a routine in place for the Tourney. If games are not complete, and you feel you have a valid reason for going through, e-mail me with...
  14. W

Round 1 Status Report. Round 1 Taktik v Iron Mike USMC - at T15 in both. Doodlebug Loss-Win KG_RangerBooBoo (2 minor wins for latter) Mt. Carmel Hill v jdsu - at around T14 in both. ernies v KG_AirborneBob - at T2 in both. General Splatton 118-82 Tripps. Maakt Droog v Combat Wombat - at...
  15. W

The Draw and your route to the Final. Round 1 Taktik v Iron Mike USMC Doodlebug Loss-Win KG_RangerBooBoo (2 minor wins for latter) Mt. Carmel Hill v jdsu ernies v KG_AirborneBob General Splatton 118-82 Tripps Maakt Droog v Combat Wombat Michael Dorosh Loss-Win JML (Forfeit) Andre 158-42...
  16. W

Official Rules and Sign-ups. 1. Straight 4 round KO with 16 players. 2. 4 Rounds, set February, March, April, May 1945. 3. Pairings will be ordered 1-16 at random, so your path to final is "known". 4. The map is 2km x 2km size with diagonally opposite deployment zones, QB generated and...
  17. W

Hi Numbers, thanks for this :) EDIT: I am going to post the important info from the other threads here over the next hour!