Search results

1. Jumbo

Prokhorovka module progress?

Any updates on your Prokhorovka module progress? Both your Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault modules look excellent, and look excellent on my gaming tables! Thanks.
  2. Jumbo

FT KGS2 "Their Fate Sealed?" Human Wave question.

Which Russian groups may use Human Wave? Thanks.
  3. Jumbo

FT KGS2 "Their Fate Sealed?" Human Wave question.

Which Russian groups may use Human Wave? Thanks.
  4. Jumbo

Broken Ground Design's Finnish counter set and Hakkaa Palle's scenarios

Is the countermix in BGD's Finnish counterset sufficient to substitute for the counters provided in Hakkaa Palle in playing the scenarios in Hakkaa Palle? Thanks.
  5. Jumbo

KGS Player's Guide question

In the article covering KGS 2 "Their Fate Sealed?", it is stated that a setup for the German player is downloadable from the LFT website. Where on the LFT website is this setup? Thanks.
  6. Jumbo

Ponyri scenario suggestions?

Purchased "Objective: Ponyri" by Martin Nevshemal (Leaping Horseman) in anticipation of MMP's release of the Ponyri HASL. Looking for Ponyri scenario suggestions. No Critical Hit Boxcars Inc. garbage, please. Thank you.
  7. Jumbo

Cannot start VASL?

got it never mind thanks.
  8. Jumbo

Cannot get CTRL-key keyboard combinations to work

Ok, got VASL installed and am playing with a PzJg Tiger, and I can't get the CTRL key combos to work with the keys. I can move the Vehicle around with the touchpad, but not the CTRL-key combos. I tried googling this but got no answers that I was able to use. Thanks.
  9. Jumbo

VASL installation difficulty.

Duplicate post. Sorry.
  10. Jumbo

Difficulty checking for java runtime engine (installation)

From the VASL site, trying to check for java runtime engine brings a java page that says "page does not exist". This is my first installation attempt, and I am sure I am missing something. Thanks.
  11. Jumbo

Checking for java runtime engine

Duplicate post. Sorry.
  12. Jumbo

How do I send a PM?

How do I send a PM? Thanks.
  13. Jumbo

First Fire question.

My opponent moves an unconcealed squad into an Open Ground hex adjacent to my concealed half-squad in a building hex. No First Fire. My opponent then attempts to move into the Building hex containing my concealed half-squad, which "bumps" the concealment counter off of my half-squad, and forces...
  14. Jumbo

VASL easier on Mac or PC?

Looking to learn VASL, and need to buy a new machine, which will be dedicated to VASL. Which is better (easier) to run VASL on, Mac or PC? Thanks.
  15. Jumbo

Would you play someone who constantly...

makes rules errors that always benefit him... becomes belligerent when called on his repeated errors... denies making the repeated errors... rushes you while you are moving... breaks up your Prep Fire/Movement Phases with repeated rules lookups... drums on the map with both hands during your...
  16. Jumbo

HOB Special Forces II - Kustenjager!: SF-7 "Deadly Appetici" - which boards?

Bought this pack years ago. Got it out to play SF-7 "Deadly Appetici", but don't have the boards. Are they available anywhere? Thanks
  17. Jumbo

"Yanks" reprint?

Just went to get Yanks. Out of print. How long until the reprint? Thanks.
  18. Jumbo

Suggestions for a Bulge scenario to be played this Dec 16?

Looking for suggestions for a great Bulge scenario to play this coming 16 December. So far considering "Stoumont: The Break-In" Any suggestions will be appreciated!
  19. Jumbo

Map panel assembly methods?

Tiring of using post-it notes to join the map panels; anyone have a better way? The reviews of removable tape that I have read suggest that the adhesive therein is no better than that of post-it notes.
  20. Jumbo

Suicide creek corduroy roads & mud

Is plus one MF per hex added for mud for AFV per corduroy road hex? Thx