Search results

1. G

SK VC: Control

The most complete SK rules I have in my possession come from the SK Exp Pack #1 mod. Since I have played full ASL I realize this subject is treated with much greater detail in the RB than in SK, so I find the rule covering building control to be a little lite. The only rule I have read is...
  2. G

Into the Breach?

I researched Klas' Perry Sez compilation and did not see a reference to this question... The Soviets have Sewer Movement by SSR. In an earlier turn, a fortified, multi-hex (5), multi-level (3) building hexside is breached at Level 0 in a building hex that contains a Manhole. Later in the game...
  3. G

Looking for shortcuts

I'd guess a lot of questions are repeated here. So is my imagination running wild, or is it wishful thinking, has anyone ever published a Perry Sez Collection with an index that can be searched?
  4. G

Fires at a MMC repulsed by a HIPster

I hope this inquiry is pretty straight forward. If not I will be happy to answer any questions any ASL honcho that monitors this site asks to clarify the question. In a fortified, multi-hex (5), multi-level (0, 1 & 2) building (The Commissar’s House), a German MMC moves up a South stairwell...