Search results

1. M

D.6 Vehicular-Target Hits vs PRC

The problem I have with using the Area Target Type (ATT) is the lower TH numbers at short range. For some reason most of my tank duels end up in the range of 1-12 hexes (haven't masterd the desert rules yet) and at this range the ATT TH numbers are 7 vs 10 at 0-6 hexes (VTT, black to hit) and 7...
  2. M

D.6 Vehicular-Target Hits vs PRC

I understand that I can never directly target PRC with ordnance. Assume I can not kill (baring CH) the enemy AFV because of a too low TK number (Sherman vs Panther) but the enemy tank is CE. Can I do the following: fire at the Panther using HE and the Vehicle Target Type. I will not be able to...
  3. M

AFV defensive tactics

Thanks for the answer. Good to know that me and my regular opponent are getting this AFV business more or less correct :-)
  4. M

AFV defensive tactics

During the enemy MPh one of his AFV moves into LOS (for one MP) of my AFV which not yet has fired any weapon is neither stunned/shocked/broken can I then do all of the following things before my opponent fires: First try to fire my Vehicular Smoke Dispenser (D13). No matter the outcome of...