Search results

1. Thaliff

HOB Support ***RESOLVED***

RESOLVED Was able to connect up with Steve, all good. RESOLVED Does anyone know Steve Deth or any other principal at HOB? Need to resolve an issue, and have gotten no response from his email address or his account here. Thanks
  2. Thaliff

What module did these rules come with?

I bought a used 2ed rules binder and these were in it. I do not own any HOB product (yet) and can't figure out where these came from. Thanks https://photos.app.goo.gl/QkNtV1a2UfVwowYK6
  3. Thaliff

Some pertinent news from MMP

The body of the announcement if you are not on/interested in Facebook: Okay folks, the news as I understand it right now, Sunday, November 24th. Current plan is to put CdG on preorder Monday, December 2nd during the day (our time, East Coast USA). The game is still on schedule to be ready and...
  4. Thaliff

Hello all!

Hi all, Wanted to pop in here and say hello! Big time ASL and now SKASL hoarder as well as unboxed cases of some classic AH and GDW bookshelf games. I've been figuring out VASL so will hopefully playing a game or more that way. Live in Central CT. I play some MMO's, currently a lot of...