Search results

1. Aaron Cleavin

ASL 172 5 ATR?

ASL 172 has 5 ATR and 1 Squad for Russian Group 8. I think an over-print of the number of ? counters No errata I can find though Thoughts?
  2. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

RG CG 3 or the big new RO CG are the only cases where I think it might work. Even then somewhat marginal and dependent on creating a wreck in the right sheltered spot (would normally need to be a tank of one's own)
  3. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

The idea came after a wonderful game of ASL with Ken Young a true gentleman, and virtuoso player. He very legitimately CC'd his own wreck to attempt to create some smoke cover. He was as embarrassed as I was astonished when a field promotion occurred form this; which led my twisted mind on a...
  4. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

A proven theorum :)
  5. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Summing the first 5 terms we get 0.4444269675303 converging as you say to 4/9 == 16/36
  6. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

It is exactly how expectancy is calculated in statistics, as per the formula I posted
  7. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Sum m*P and you will get 16/36
  8. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

We aren't talking about most likely outcome we are talking about expectancy which is 16/36
  9. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Overtstacking +5 Immobile, CE, No maneed useable MG -3 If you roll a 1,1 you may genrate an 8-1 leader In this case CCV = 3+1 = 4 DRM +5 -3 -1 (Ldr) == Net +1 Final DR = 3 which is not <= 1/2 of 4 This no burn is possible. The 8-1 possibliity is why and overstacking of 5 is needed to...
  10. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Not at all what we want to know is how many leaders are generated (on average) in a player turn, rather than the chance of one or more being generated.
  11. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

16/36 is the Expectancy. for independent events E(nX) = n*E(X) Let {\displaystyle X} be a random variable with a countable set of finite outcomes {\displaystyle x_{1}}, {\displaystyle x_{2}}, ..., occurring with probabilities {\displaystyle p_{1}}, {\displaystyle p_{2}}, ..., respectively...
  12. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

That's per player turn so with 16 HS say you get 32/36 leaders per turn, or almost a whole Leader. BTW 16/36 = 0.44 not 0.29 (Possibly 0.29 of exactly one leader, and sometimes you get >1)
  13. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Note that ultimately I am suggesting that field promotion when attacking a wreck should be N/A.
  14. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Best Fuel is I think 15 237's Leader mix not quite as rich but still very good and taking a 2nd line Coy out much better than an elite one
  15. Aaron Cleavin

Leader Factory!

Just found a way to wreck a long CG , put 16 248s in a hex with a CT AFV wreck, each player turn they will generate 16/36 leaders with no chance of burning the wreck 2/3 chance of 8-1 and 1/3 of 8-0. The leader balance per Amierican, British, German, not quite as good for others.
  16. Aaron Cleavin

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

TOP VASLeague Round 2 RESULT Aaron Cleavin (Germans) defeated Ken Young (Russian) in our playing of FrF97 Wrecking the Rentals Ken pushed hard but fortune wasn't on his Side. My Marder got 2 quality kills and after that, it became an uphill push for him. Attacking his own wreck in CC and...
  17. Aaron Cleavin

APCR (ASL Player Comparative Ratings)

TTT_18, Death Wish 17, DeathWish 2018 Spreading Fire 17_18 all done TTT_18 with Rich Reinsch for review, on to some maintenance before next batch arise, and processing some personal logs
  18. Aaron Cleavin

I can email you Excel sheets if it is easier to digest, web interface will eventually make less overwhelming
  19. Aaron Cleavin

SB 2017 & 18 are all in with Gery B to check and distribute. Death Wish 2016 and 2017 next then CTT then friendly fire (Gaps), then Chicago (With good data promised form Dave Goldman), then VASL Leagues 2017, then Noresater 2019 (on Doug S) Hopefully ANZACON and Chendu will hit my desk...
  20. Aaron Cleavin

Enrico has signed off on VASL Leagues 2018, will let him communicate CASL 18 in and verified, ask Michael R for the spreadsheet if interested, or I can send Spreading Blaze 2017 an 2018 will be in today.