Search results

1. J

Does anyone have an interest in a R.O CG ??

sure, noltjim@hotmail.com
  2. J

ASLSK >> ASL PBEM players? (Belgian player)

I can do either then.
  3. J

Doesn't anyone want to play a game that took 20 years to get = R.O

I will if somebody digitizes the map for VASL. noltjim@hotmail.com
  4. J

ASLSK >> ASL PBEM players? (Belgian player)

I am experienced with SL/ASL since the 1980s and have every module and CG. RB is a particular favorite, but willing to do some ASLSK, especially the small CG. Please explain one thing to me: what is the difference between PBEM and VASL live? Are both using VASL but in the latter case you are...
  5. J

Does anyone have an interest in a R.O CG ??

I am quite interested as I purchased the game and it looks fascinating, but I am not sure how PBEM would work. It seems too slow. I have also been told there is no VASL map available for RO yet. If there was I would do it in VASL. I am a rather experienced SL/ASL tactician since the 1980s and a...
  6. J

Experienced ASL Tactician seeking VASL opponents

I am based in New Jersey but often travel to China so VASL is best, though face-to-face may be possible. I am open to any country's forces or scenarios and have nearly all ASL gear, but I tend to prefer historical CG.
  7. J

Does a concealed infantry placing a DC from-to non-open ground using assault movement lose concealment?

Does a concealed infantry placing a DC from-to non-open ground using assault movement lose concealment? The rules are vague re what is an "action" vs. what counts as part of the assault movement, which does not itself result in concealment loss.
  8. J

Seeking ASL opponents

face2face or VASL, esp. CG incld. Red Factories; live in New Jersey
  9. J

Seeking opponents for ASL or VASL

New Jersey or Manhattan, esp. like Historical CG
  10. J

Seeking Opponents

Especially for Last Blitzkrieg -- Central or Northern New Jersey, possibly Manhattan