Search results

1. N

Commissars

These thoughts have just started developing in my mind so please excuse the half-baked nature of this entire post. I have been taking a look at the Commissar rules, and think that they don't really fit for the Red Chinese. The Reds (and the KMT) used Commissars and there wasn't the...
  2. N

Map 24 Black Hedges with one-way illustrations.

What terrain type are the black hedges on Map 24? They are present in hexes i2, j2, e9. I couldn't find anything, anywhere. The illustrations are differently drawn than the green hedges and gray walls. The lines 'ends' only go in one direction.
  3. N

LFT2 Map, 5mm to wide?

I was wondering if anyone knew hoe to cut LFT2 to be the correct size? I have a guillotine cutter. I also heard that the mountainous LFT! was also a tiny bit off, any ideas there? Thanks!!!
  4. N

Where To Print Maps (PDF)

Does anyone know where to go for map printing? I am looking to get the PDF version's of the ASL maps on Wargame Vault (Kazaku Rudge, Suicide Creek, Primosole Bridge, Nhpum Ga) done. Thank You!
  5. N

Must Have?

I finally just got done wrapping my head around how much errata is out there. It's pretty much everything ever created has some type of errata. Besides updates rules pages are any of the sticky errata or any of the scenario errata absolutely necessary to play? I guess you just check which ever...
  6. N

Laminating All Overlays?

I was wondering what people thought of laminating all overlays in the game. I was going to do it, and the wife even offered to cut them out but with the Plexiglas I think its overkill...right?
  7. N

What Paper to use for GT CG Map

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had some insights into which paper to use for map overlays or the small map in the GT campaign game. Also what do people use for scenario cards. I am just using plain printer paper with sleeve protectors. I also laminate anything I am able to as far as...
  8. N

Finnish LMG in BV3Ed

I was wondering if the LMG portrayed for the Finnish is just the German MG 34/42 or is it the Finnish Lahti-Saloranta M/26 and just has the same values in game. The drawing on the counter looks exactly the same, which makes me think they just used the German equipment. Is this changed in HP...
  9. N

Online Tornament.

Who wants to do an online tournament. If we do it right we can even have spectators. Either using Vassal on having each player with a board and webcam set-up. We could do a few large single elimation rounds if we get a bunch of people. I think using google meet or zoom we could make this happen.
  10. N

Finns; BV v. HP.

What is the difference in having the Finns in Beyond Valor and those in their module, Hakkaa Paalle. I know it adds many more types, and vehicles but can you play all secnarios with the BV Finns or must you have HP for every Finn scenario? Thanks.
  11. N

ConsimWorld Expo 20

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone is attending this years Consimworld Expo in Tempe, Arizona. I will be there and live only 30 minutes from the convention hotel. ~Nick