1. C

Updates from Winter Offensive

Gary, get well soon! Best wishes!
  2. C

Dispatches from the Bunker Holiday Sale & #44 Update

Awesome! Money sent! Thank you Vic!
  3. C

ALL THINGS ALBANY 2016-going FOUR DAYS

My ETA is Saturday morning at about 8:30 am.
  4. C

Steve & Gary, Thanks! I'm going to try to make it. Chris
  5. C

I'm new to the NE New Jersey/NYC area with only the pocket rule book and charts. The rest of my gear is in storage in Houston. Sadly it's been a while since I've played but I might be able to come on Saturday. Do others come just one day? TIA.
  6. C

Austin Event Dates?

Three people have already registered.
  7. C

What boardgames have you played recently?

I recently fell for this one. While I've been on the road all summer and managed to get two ASL scenarios in with locals, I picked up a copy of Wings of War Burning Drachens. It's a fast paced game that can be played solo (me versus the balloon). The minis looked great and I will likely pick...
  8. C

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome jgross! There is an active North Texas group that holds regular game days in the Metroplex area. I would suggest you send a PM to IYAOYAS (Jerry Simmons) who sends out e-mails about the game days. Also, you should check out the Central Texas ASL Club: http://texas-asl.com/ They...
  9. C

Welcome Wesley! In case you were not aware of it, there is a web site for Oklahoma ASL players: http://www.oklahomaasl.com/ And there is a tournament in November. Have fun! Chris
  10. C

Edmund, Welcome! I look forward to meeting you at a Houston Half Squads game day. :) Chris
  11. C

I met several ASL players from Kansas at the 2005 Austin Tournament though I do not know if they live around Lawrence. Chris
  12. C

Dave, There are several posters from NJ so I would think you should be able to find some FtF action. There's also several tournaments around your area (PA, NJ, NY, MD). Chris
  13. C

John, You should contact Evan Sherry: http://hometown.aol.com/evansherry/myhomepage/business.html?f=fs Who publishes Schwerpunkt and is very involved with the ASL folks in Tampa. I have to believe he knows some ASL players in south Florida. Chris
  14. C

1st: Welcome! Another future addict falls victim to the lure of the SKs. I'm also a victim. 2nd: The current verion of BV includes boards: 1-5, 8, and 20-23, so yes, boards 1-4 are included. 3rd: If you have FKaC, you do not need the old version of WoA, which included the British order...
  15. C

Basic Tactics Links

Benny, Thank you very much! Those articles appear to be great and I know I will learn from them. :cheeky: Chris
  16. C

IIFT(M)QRDC 3.3 is out

Thanks Ole! This is great! Chris :cheeky:
  17. C

How often do you visit the ASL HQ page?

I usually visit daily to see what's new. Work, etc. sometimes prevents my daily viewing but this is unusual. Chris
  18. C

HoB Reprints

As a noob, it sounds like KotH is worth the money so I would like to see a reprint. Chris
  19. C

Newbie Stuff

Ron, what do you mean by old? Anything before 10? Before 5? Could you please be a little more specific? Thanks, Chris :cheeky:
  20. C

MMP on Production of ASL stuff

Scott, thanks for passing that information along! The bit about not doing anything major until the contract was in place does make a lot of sense from a business point of view. Chris