Search results

1. mhrabak

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Prisoners of War deals with an Israel group of soldiers that is kidnapped and held as POWs for 17 years--it is fantastic.
  2. mhrabak

Television: What shows are you currently watching?

Unforgotten is great stuff. I watched Prisoners of War, and I liked much better than Homeland, it is an Israeli based show with subtitles, but worth it for sure. I am also watching Fauda on Netflix--intense but awesome. I also recommend Gomorrah, which is an Italian based show about an Italian...
  3. mhrabak

MMP forges new working relationship with Gamer's Armory

So true—it is scary reading to sift through the Privacy Policies of companies like Google, Facebook, and so many other companies. It is scarier than the best horror novels.
  4. mhrabak

Update on Desperation Morale Update

I look forward to reading your critiques of the more recent items, and I can only imagine the MASSIVE amounts of work to keep up with the recent releases for ASL. Particularly, I look forward to reading more in-depth reviews of the TPPs that hit the market. Keep up the great work.
  5. mhrabak

Well said; I agree completely.
  6. mhrabak

Mark thank you for maintaining an excellent resource for ASL players; at the end of the day, I consider DM a valuable tool in my toolbox/arsenal to make an informed decision on what to spend my hard-earned money. I value your opinion, and I will continue reading your reviews with an open mind...
  7. mhrabak

Onslaught to Orsha

I have eagerly been awaiting this module, and it looks amazing from these released maps and scenarios.
  8. mhrabak

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 1

I just watched this first episode; great work. I truly enjoyed the discussion and analysis of AP XIII, and I cannot wait to keep watching more of the videos. Keep up the great work.
  9. mhrabak

Orsogna Project

I am immediately drawn to the crisp look of the map, but the up to three different color buildings in the same hex causes extreme confusion. Admittedly, I have nowhere near the experience or level of expertise of these previous commenters, but I think they make extremely valuable comments. All...