Search results

1. Juan SantaX

Sdkfz 10/5

Yesterday playing a VotG scenario I noticed that on VASL, the half armoured Half track Sdkfz 10/5 is not Open Topped. That's a error I think.
  2. Juan SantaX

Heroic DRM and Cocktail Molotov

But only if he is using a "counter-less" support weapon. It looked weird, that's why I asked
  3. Juan SantaX

Its VotG 29. The Hero is almost guaranteed a MOL by SSR and it the only one with MOL. Gets the MOL and adds 4fp to the squad and form a FG, but not sure if the -1 DRM, as he is not using its IFP and not a “(support) weapon counter”…
  4. Juan SantaX

Does the heroic DRM apply to a FG when the Heroe is using a molotov cocktail vs infantry? HEROIC DRM: A hero/any FG (even if just another SMC) he is part of (providing the hero is firing at Normal Range of either his inherent FP or his weapon counter) may deduct one from its IFT/CC resolution DR.
  5. Juan SantaX

Does the Lee use the Green Grant gun 75 TK #

I think Paul said something about the ammo of the Grant…. Maybe this help https://www.tankarchives.ca/2023/10/americans-in-africa.html
  6. Juan SantaX

203MM B-4 obr 1931

Thx !!
  7. Juan SantaX

203MM B-4 obr 1931

Hi Which module brings this Russian 203 mm gun? I cannot find it... TIA
  8. Juan SantaX

Disbanded column and mandatory entry hex

I think no LoS. Its the road/bocage rule of SM. In the movement phase there is LoS. The problem is that in rhe first allied turn, the american can move a MG to get the entry hex in LoF... In the movement phase that entry hex will be in LoS.
  9. Juan SantaX

Well... you can overstack on the advance phase, and they will be concealed. And as you have to move last the stugs in the mov phase (they can move only to hexes where the infantry is until it disbands), you can get some hindrances (two stugs) and some smoke (first as sD7 to get some cover for...
  10. Juan SantaX

Its at SM...The roadblock, SM3. At least you cannot set a MG to hit the entry hex, but you can get a 2 down 4 ... That hurts indeed, K/1 with a 6...
  11. Juan SantaX

B30.5

Just luck
  12. Juan SantaX

And what about this phrase. at E11.53?. ... [EXC: a Column may voluntarily "initiate" Disbandment by expending a MF to do so (and declaring Disbandment), but does not actually Disband until after all Defensive First Fire allowed by that MF expenditure] Does it means that I can always "disband"...
  13. Juan SantaX

Not sure about the "deployment" phase... Its "next" phase is the Advance Phase, but that´s why I doubt.... Then it will, anyway, take the entry hex, no exceptions there....
  14. Juan SantaX

Hi all: I have to enter in column on turn 1 on road hex J14... As I enter the first unit of the column on that hex, is shot at with a -4 (ouch!!)... At this point, the rest of the column disbands, and rule E.10.7 kicks in: "if a partially-offboard Column Disbands, its offboard units set up...
  15. Juan SantaX

B30.5

I´m not sure of the meaning of "..not traversable ..." at A10.51 (in Spanish it would be I think " no transitable"), but it seems to me that a "full" PB is not "traversable". And I think the meaning is the same, in this situation, to "reachable". You dont have to rout to a burning building or...
  16. Juan SantaX

B30.5

Hi Overstacking in a pillbox is NA (A5.6)
  17. Juan SantaX

Crest status and hedges/walls

Thanks again !!!
  18. Juan SantaX

Dash

Thank you !!!
  19. Juan SantaX

Crest status and hedges/walls

Can a unit with crest status see past an adjacent hedge/wall? (The wording of the rule is a bit confusing for me...) I mean: is the unit "entrenched" (?) and then "cannot see (or be seen) across a same-level wall/hedge hexside/hexspine forming a part of the unit's hex to (or from) any...
  20. Juan SantaX

Dash

I read the begining of the dash rule: 4.63 DASH: Infantry may declare a Dash through a road Location if it declares a Dash move to a particular location prior to moving, and then moves from a non-Open Ground Location on one side of the road directly into the road and then directly into a...