Search results

1. Tooz

Looking to contact Brian Williams of Single Man Publisher

Hello all, Re-organizing everything ASL--including files I have not checked in years and found several projects by Single Man Publisher. I am trying to get in contact with Brian Williams and/or anyone else who was involved in these works. Looking them over after all of these years and I am...
  2. Tooz

Trying to contact Will Willow

Trying to get a hold of Will concerning his 3D printed Raaco counter squares. I know Derek has these but Will told me at ASLOK that he may have some to sell soon. These are definitely needed. Please pass this on to Will if you have contact with him. Thanks!
  3. Tooz

ASLOK 2023 Big Game Hunter Tourney

Hello all! I hope you are all enjoying your summer in good health. Now that I have just now received my time off from work request approved it is never too early to think of ASLOK 2023. I am once again running the 2023 BIG GAME HUNTER tournament beginning Saturday, September 30. Here is your...
  4. Tooz

CH's MC boards are from which pack?

Going though my far too numerous scenarios and I see "MC..." boards for CH's Total Axis Pack. Where do i find these/ Did they come included in these packs? Many of the scenarios do look interesting.
  5. Tooz

ASLOK lost and...FOUND IT!!!

For those who attended ASLOK 2022 ,I am missing my green plano box which contains US army SWs, concealments and snipers. It's nowhere to be found, so if anyone found it and passed it on to Bret, please let me know. Thanks! One aspect of growing old that I dislike most is the ever popular (?)...
  6. Tooz

Overlays RttR overrlays?

Guys, no idea on these and I obviously do not have these. In what product were they released and how to get a copy? Looks useful--especially for future scenario designs. Never mind! FINALLY (!) figured it out--I am not used to Board 6A/6b and this is what led to the confusion. Thanks to all.
  7. Tooz

Big Game Hunter mini at ASLOK 2023

I will be arriving Saturday, October 1st and looking to start the Big Game Hunter Mini Saturday afternoon. If anyone wishes to take on the larger scenarios from the by then released Manila HASL please let me know. I can have everything pieced out and ready to go. You pick the side!
  8. Tooz

Panzerfausts could be reloaded?

Just noticed this article. PF COULD be reloadable? If true think of all of the cool SSRs that could be in place. In 1943, with a resurgent Soviet army advancing on the Third Reich behind a phalanx of first-class tanks being produced in numbers that Germany has no hope of matching, Germany...
  9. Tooz

Parts being offered soon?

Are there any plans on selling separately Board 77 and the Soldiers of the Nexus counters? Hope so, I am not getting any younger and would like these before I get too old to use them.
  10. Tooz

CH! Indian army counter sheets

Has anyone bought this set? I have been mulling over whether or not to augment my many counters with these guys. If anyone out there in GS forum land has, could you please share your thoughts and perhaps images? Or, if you wish to sell your set, pm me. Just wondering if this would be a...
  11. Tooz

Soldiers of the Negus countersheets available for purchase separately?

I don't see the wisdom in spending $172 for two sheets of counters--I still have all of the original HL stuff and just would like these two sheets. Will these be available anytime soon?
  12. Tooz

Mason Dixon ASL Club now looking for members

Hello All! This new group has been created and I will have my first FB page created soon. If you live within an hour from York PA please consider joining. This is a good way to begin gatherings at a mutually agreed upon location. My two bedroom apartment is NOT a good venue but I do hope to live...
  13. Tooz

Any pics from the Hallowed Ground tourney in Gettysburg?

Looking for pics/info on the gathering in Gettysburg, PA. Hope those attending are having fun and will be there in a few days.
  14. Tooz

Kevin Meyer and John Dober, please get in touch with me!

Kevin, your old email address is no longer valid it seems. John, I do not have your email as well. I thought I did. Gentlemen, could you please contact me at my email address or private message?
  15. Tooz

ASL in SW North Carolina?

Guys, this covid life has opened up new employment possibilities. One possibility is I have a job interview soon in Cherokee, NC. So, who is nearby? Should I leave my current residence I would first seek out new ASL friends. This proximity would be a mitigating factor in my decision.
  16. Tooz

Trying to recall the name of an ASL player at ASLOK who paid me a very nice compliment.

Guys, at ASLOK about three years ago I was saying to my opponent at my usual spot at ASLOK that in the grand scheme of things what I did regarding ASL is not really important. One player in the room and within earshot interjected: "It is important to me". I believe his first name is Steve but...
  17. Tooz

Really good customer support!

Thought I would pass along good news...Vicki from MMP customer support is doing a great job with confusion from an order in which I messed up. Really impressed!
  18. Tooz

Countersheet pics needs for labeling requested.

Instead of worrying about clipping my counters I worry about finding my counters when I need them. As a poor second from the ultimate "counter slut"--Olli--I am trying to get everything labeled in order to be accessible. I suffer from the "Curse of Pete Shelling". This began years back at an...
  19. Tooz

Anyone have pics of these CH! counter sheets?

Guys, just curious... Wondering if anyone has feedback (and maybe pics) on these counter sets: Greeks Polish Armoured Division '44 As if I need more counters...
  20. Tooz

What size sheet protector is needed for LFT designed scenarios?

An unusual problem: my USA standard size sheet protectors are too small to hold LFT scenarios. These are 8 1/2 x 11 inches. I ordered legal sized sheet protectors and these are too long at the top. So, which are the correct ones I need?