Search results

1. Heavy Avatar

Comic art avatar collection

Check out this collection of comic art for use as avatars. Enjoy.
  2. Heavy Avatar

Monster avatar collection

Check out my collection of monster avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  3. Heavy Avatar

Sports game avatar collection

Check out my collection of sports game avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  4. Heavy Avatar

Game avatars collection

Check out my collection of game-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  5. Heavy Avatar

Military avatars collection

Check out my collection of military-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  6. Heavy Avatar

Animal avatar pack

Check out my collection of animal-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  7. Heavy Avatar

Dungeons & Dragons avatar pack

Check out my collection of D&D-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  8. Heavy Avatar

Female avatar pack

Check out my collection of female-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.
  9. Heavy Avatar

Fantasy avatar collection

Check out my collection of fantasy-themed avatars. To use them on the forums, simply click on the image of your choice and save the full-sized version, then edit your avatar settings in your profile. It's as simple as that.