Search results

1. WAMedic

Peugeot 202 - No Wreck

Interesting....my VASL has all those vehicles listed under the PC/tr EXCEPT the Peugeot 202 aa. :unsure: Possibly due to my older version of VASL??? (I'm on 6.6.6 and have been meaning to update.)
  2. WAMedic

Peugeot 202 - No Wreck

While we are the subject of the Peugeot 202...where in VASL is the Peugeot 202 with the AAMG (and 4pp capacity)?? Believe it is a 2fp AAMG with a 1 ROF (and maybe a B11).
  3. WAMedic

J193 Raff's Rules

Question regarding SSR #2 in J193 Raff's Rules. SSR #2 states "In lieu of firing normally, the Germans may earn 1/2 VP (per Gun) by placing a fire marker (Prep/Final) at the start of the PFPh/DFPh on an unmarked Gun(s); roll normally for Malfunction and Sniper activation." As a part of placing...
  4. WAMedic

eASLRB v2.07 released

The only drawback to new eASLRB versions....I have highlighted and annotated my current eASLRB (v2.05) so by moving to the 2.07 I will lose all that info. :(
  5. WAMedic

Help with vehicle counter organization, Plano 3701?

I really like the coin envelope system for storing 5/8" AFVs and guns. There is a download for that on the Texas site as well.
  6. WAMedic

Board 12a MF question

I agree that the cost to enter is cumulative (5MF; 2 for brush, 3 for shallow stream) but B33 does not say anything about exiting the hex. I think B20.45 still applies for exit purposes.
  7. WAMedic

Board 12a MF question

I don't believe there is any special cost for exiting a Stream, just the normal doubling for moving to a hex of higher elevation. So B13 to C13 = 4MF Sorry...probably should reference rule - B20.45
  8. WAMedic

J202 Current direction and force?

Thanks Scott! Focused too much on reading the different rules sections (Night, Weather, etc) and didn't focus on the first couple rules of the chapter.
  9. WAMedic

J202 Current direction and force?

So Swimming is ONLY allowed if permitted by SSR?
  10. WAMedic

J246 TI SU-100's

Close...that was the sub-title. "Stop and Go Traffic" is the main title. :) When I was starting to learn AFV play in ASL, definitely an article I read, and actually one I continue to read from time to time just as a 'refresher.'
  11. WAMedic

G8/ASL 285 Recon In Force

This scenario was originally published in the General and assigned G8. The initial VC conditions stated "The Americans win immediately when they Control buildings 21J4 and 21Z2 or at game end if they have greater than/equal to triple the Axis Casualty VP total." Errata was apparently provided...
  12. WAMedic

Leader creation in CC

No, just one leader creation roll (A18.2).
  13. WAMedic

Articles about pillboxes, mines, wire, and trenches

This may be a bit harder for you to get your hands on quickly (don't know your ASL collection) but there is an excellent article in BFP's Crucible of Steel about all sorts of Fortifications (Fortification Primer by Chas Smith). Covers a LOT of material and has numerous examples and 'what-if'...
  14. WAMedic

J113 Maczek Fire Brigade

Ahh..thanks Klaus! I knew there was no way I was the first one to spot this. 😄
  15. WAMedic

J113 Maczek Fire Brigade

A friend and I are getting ready to play J113-Maczek Fire Brigade from Journal 8. In the course of setting things up I noticed what appears to be an error in the Polish OB and neither my friend nor I have been able to find any errata or Q&A. On the scenario card the Polish TKS(L) shows a 2FP...
  16. WAMedic

Use of SD and SP with a Recall Tank - D5.341 RECALL

But a Recalled AFV can use Bounding Fire (MGs and MA-if not Disabled) as it leaves the board correct (it is not using any additional MPs to fire)?
  17. WAMedic

Dash and Foxholes

And just to make sure I fully understand the Dashing rule....Area Fire is ALL applied in the Road Location. Fire targeted at the hex leaving or hex entering would be full FP (if LOS). Correct?
  18. WAMedic

Fire AT an AFV in bypass

Careful...no guarantee that I am correct. 😎
  19. WAMedic

Fire AT an AFV in bypass

I'll give it a shot. CA does not change when using Case E (unless DFF). (C5.51) Firing in hex (Case E) 2x for woods = +4 Motion vehicle = +2 Acquired (guessing the -2 acq belongs to the AT gun) = -2 Target size = +1 Total DRM = +5 Any hit would be side hit (D2.32)
  20. WAMedic

simple rout question

If broken unit is adjacent to KEU and it's only rout path requires interdiction the unit must surrender (A20.21). Of course, if No Quarter is in effect then they can Low Crawl or Rout and take the interdiction if they want.