Search results

1. MettIgel

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Okay, then we played the concealment rules wrong... The germans started all concealed. I think we played the fortified building rules right, but i will check. We still have a long way to go :)
  2. MettIgel

Thanks for the tipps! As me and my friends are quite green players I am sure me made some rule mistakes and played far from optimally. To deny germans concealment during setup I have to forfeit the concealment of my units as well, right? We will play it again and see how it goes.
  3. MettIgel

Looking for Opponent in VASL game, European time zone

Sure, would love to observe a match if you don't mind the occasional question. Just let me know when you are going to play. Greetings
  4. MettIgel

Looking for Opponent in VASL game, European time zone

Hey all, a noob trying to make the jumpf from SK to full ASL is looking for an opponent on VASL/Skype. I am a total VASL noob as well. Infantry only scenarios in ETO preferred. Hit me up if your interested and looking forward to scenario ideas! Greetings
  5. MettIgel

Thanks for the tipps! I also made some major errors during movement, so the defeat of the russians was not entirely out of my hands :p
  6. MettIgel

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Bought the 2018 printing of Armies of Oblivion on a whim, despite warnings, that it's not a newbie friendly module. I have to admit that i can't find many axis minor scenarios that i already have :) Otherwise exited, because i really enjoy playing low morale level troops. And of course the tiny...
  7. MettIgel

Played scenario 126 Commando Schenke FtF with my friend and got crushed as the russians! We are still making the transition from starter kits to full ASL and this time we wanted to try concealment. I have to say, that the decision when to forfeit concealment for a shot really adds to the game. I...
  8. MettIgel

Newly addicted member from Germany

Hello everyone, very new to ASL. I started with the starter kit #1, played some scenarios and just got hooked instantly. Now I have obtained the rulebook + BV3 + Yanks. Last night i played "The guards counterattack" with mixed starter kit/full rules (Sniper + multiple levels). The action swung...