3. RRschultze

Either/Or Game

Smoke BFP OR LFT?
  4. RRschultze

Huertgen Forest

Or CH’s Huertgen Hell
  5. RRschultze

Merry Christmas One and All

All the best… 6 hours to go over here in Blighty!
  6. RRschultze

Christmas Special

My dreams have come true! All the best Dave and Martin for a good episode and some nice words about Joe. Have a good Xmas and New Year
  7. RRschultze

Christmas Special

Is there going to be a Christmas Special episode?
  8. RRschultze

The Story of O - A review of Orsogna

Far simpler to say add an additional +1 on the to hit roll to take the curvature of the land into account
  9. RRschultze

BOUNDING FIRE BLACKPOOL 2023, November 15th - 19th

Thanks Simon for running the tournament. Fun was had by all, and I throughly enjoyed meeting up with everyone.
  10. RRschultze

ASL Bell Tolls

This has come as a complete shock to me, as I had been talking to Joe a couple of days before his passing.We were due to play J159 Tropic Lightning at BF Blackpool and as typical, Joe arranged a ‘cheeky play through’ with one of our regular Friday Night ASL’ers, to get a grasp of the scenario...
  11. RRschultze

BOUNDING FIRE BLACKPOOL 2023, November 15th - 19th

Looking forward to this Tournament
  12. RRschultze

Withdrawing Broken units in CC with an AFV

Yes, we got that one correct 😀
  13. RRschultze

No they weren’t assault engineers. He basically attacked as one group with squad and 2 leaders to get CCV of 7 (which is incorrect as only 2 units can attack).
  14. RRschultze

Situation I had last night. 468 squad with 8-1 and 6+1 leader entered into CC with an immobilised T34. Melee rolls for both sides were ineffective. Russian turn and the T34 fires MG’s in hex at TPBF and breaks all German units. Therefore in melee phase Germans have to withdraw. In Russian...
  15. RRschultze

Best maps in ASL

3 favourites of mine are: Winter KGS map Nordic Twilight- CH Hill of Blood - CH
  16. RRschultze

StME 5-3-7 Sturm troops

Yes, but no spare barrels so makes the extra 10,000 rounds useless 🤫
  17. RRschultze

ASL World Olympic Games

How many times have we said that we have been outplayed and congratulate the other player😀. Normally we say that we’ve been diced to death and the dice gods have not been with me😅
  18. RRschultze

ASL World Olympic Games

Yes you do but your not top 3 your number 4 😀
  19. RRschultze

ASL World Olympic Games

Agree with posts above re Olympics brings out the worst in sports. I know for a fact that the top 3 UK players don’t even play VASL.