Search results

1. R

Looking for VASL CG

Hi guys, I'm looking to play a CG via PBeM VASL. I would like to try BRV or OVHS. E-mail me at rriconda@comcast.net if you're interested. I usually can do 4-6 mailings a week. Thanks, Bob
  2. R

Anything besides ASL?

Primarily ASL, but I have a new liking for HPS Panzer Campaigns series of computer games via PBeM.
  3. R

Battlefield Visits

This year I was able to stay overnight in Malmedy, Ardennes. I spent the day before exploring and video taping Stoumont, LaGleize, and Cheneux using my KGP maps as a guide. Cool. The view of the Chateau from Cheneux bridge is awesome. The maps actually make it seem more open than it...
  4. R

Stupid Moves - 2004 Contest!?

STUPID MOVE #1 Taking lightly the axiom "Don't stack" in A82 Orange at Walabum, my entire Japanese force moved forward in three main stacks ... and was annihilated on turn 1 by US mortars and MGs which got ROF. Quickest game I ever played! STUPID MOVE #2 At Winter Offensive a few years...
  5. R

What Would You Like to See in the Way of Scenarios?

I've been reading about the battles around Mortain in August 1944. It would be interesting for a series of scenarios or even an HASL covering the battle for Mortain and the 2/120 battalion on Hill 314. Lots of potentially intense situations = tight quater town fighting, hedgerow battles, mist...