Search results

1. J

Anybody still playing United offensive?

I'm addicted, and my computer doesn't live up to the standards for call of duty 2. So I keep playing UO, which still has a thriving community of players and modders. Getting to the point Does anyone else still play it?
  2. J

Could use some help with COD united offensive

I am playing the kharkov mission on the russian campaing and got to the part where I am supposed to call in an artillery strike or something like that. To take out 3 enemy anti-tank nests. How do I do it?
  3. J

COD 3 leak

http://ps2.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141104
  4. J

COD mods

I have a COD swat mod now I am gona try it out sometime today, I'll give my review later.
  5. J

My nwe favorite COD server

The server name is SEO clan server it is modded Mods are 1.mg42s are movable 2.You can cook grenades 3. You can search enemies' bodies to find ammo, lugers and sometimes you will find the meaning of life and clean underwear :laugh: :nuts: 4. People's heads fly off when they die 5...
  6. J

Jon's COD rant

What I really hate about COD online is that the weapons are sooo unbalanced you have an 8-shot semi-automatic garand against a 5-shot bolt-action rifle. The ppsh has a 71 round magazine and a high rate of fire. Whereas, the MP40 has a 32 round magazine and a slowewr rate of fire
  7. J

CM BO newb l

I just ordered Combat mission Beyond overlord and i want someone to play against. Haven't played a demo or anything yet.
  8. J

COD question

What unit are you fighting in in Cod?in each theatear of the awr.
  9. J

Cod Uo

I just got to play COD UO at a friend's house and it was amazing, but anyway i wanted to point this out. Sometimes when you get near an enemy soldier they will shout "Sie Riechen wie kas" When I got home I asked my motehr (Who speaks proficient german) what is meant. It means "you smell like cheese"