Search results

1. N

ASLSK#1 Opponents in South Jersey

groups.yahoo.com and look for teamPHILLYasl https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/teamPHILLYasl/info
  2. N

Yeah, I have no problem meeting wherever, played plenty of various games at people's houses I met on the Internetz...am still alive today.
  3. N

Thanks everyone. I posted to the Yahoo group, just waiting for it to pass moderation as I'm a new member :P Would love a meet and greet, or better yet, dive straight in to some F2F games! Would host or travel in the nearby vicinity (Philly, S.Jersey)
  4. N

@DiceGodHeretic I moved down from Lawrenceville, NJ...played a while up North at a school there and attended a few Winter Offensives, Albany ASL tournaments and one N'oreaster about 8-10 years ago but had kids so stopped playing ASL for quite some time now. Looking to get back into it, would...
  5. N

Reviving this old thread, just moved to Voorhees, NJ which is very close to Cherry Hill. If anyone plays in the area I would be interested.
  6. N

HS, MG and SFF vs. non-adjacent target

Hi, Confusion comes in if I've always played this wrong. DFF'd a MG by a HS at a unit (did not use the HS IFP because I was firing a MG per A7.352) not retaining rate I marked them with a First Fire counter. I then SFF the HS half IFP vs. a non-adjacent target (but closest enemy target) and...