Search results

1. Cundiff

Announcement Panxer Blitz/leader "extras" on ebay

Yes, it does take me a long time to develop a set of Up Front cards, or even Panzerblitz/Leader counters for that matter. That's because I don't scan and print the same ones from the game. The numbers are researched and generated on my own, the artwork is not only different, but I even go so...
  2. Cundiff

I have purchased ... maybe as many as 200 items on e-Bay. I did run across three individuals, one of which had the guts to actually not make a comment after he was found to be in the wrong, but two of whom, even when they screwed up royaly proceeded to give bad rep to me, but the other 117 who...
  3. Cundiff

Well, The stuff you find on e-Bay that are sold by Paul2sx are mostly copyright violations. The boards he sells are the creation of Ward McBurney and permission to create and sell those boards does exist. But, most of the PanzerBlitz/Leader & AIW Counters and expansion sets are direct...
  4. Cundiff

PBEM Opponents wanted for AH's Airforce/Dauntless & Spearhead's Civil War games

Pbem Opponents Wanted for AH's Airforce/Dauntless & Spearhead's Civil War games Howdy Gents, I'm looking for opponents for the Avalon Hill game Airforce/Dauntless (AH 2nd Edition version) as well as for Spearhead Games' "They Met at Gettysburg", or "Bloodiest Day: Antietam". These last two...
  5. Cundiff

Old Soldiers Update 11 Sept. 2004

Old Soldiers Update 18 Sept. 2004 Howdy Ladies & Gents, We’ve reached 65+ subscriber. Remember, we need a minimum of 110 to go to print, so we’ve a ways to go yet. So, keep up the pressure on your friends and do your best to get the word out to your favorite gaming groups/forums. The...
  6. Cundiff

Old Soldiers Update 11 Sept. 2004

Howdy Everyone, It’s been a hectic two weeks since school began, I beg your forgiveness for being ‘tardy’ with news of Old Soldier’s progress. As many of you know I am a substitute teacher, I tutor students outside of school, and I am going back to college to obtain my teaching license. So...
  7. Cundiff

Old Soldiers Magazine Update 8/25

Acknowledged Message received and thank you. Tom
  8. Cundiff

Old Soldiers Magazine Weekly Update 1 Sept. 2004 Howdy Ladies and Gents, This week has seen some interesting developments. After initially being willing to discuss allowing Old Soldiers to use copyrighted material for illustrative purposes, Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast/Avalon Hill tersely...
  9. Cundiff

Howdy Everyone, I’ve now received printing quotes and am able to set a definite subscription cost. Subscriptions will be $25.00 yearly. The Old Soldiers will be a quarterly magazine printed every Jan., Apr., July, & October. Postage to outside of the United States will add extra, but that...
  10. Cundiff

Old Soldiers Magazine - Replacing The Boardgamer

Howdy, My name’s Tom Cundiff. I’ve been a contributing writer to the Boardgamer, a wargame magazine, for the last 5 years, and an author for other magazines for the last 15. Last spring, the Boardgamer announced it was going to cease publication because its publisher had been offered a...