Search results

1. Steve H

Marco Polo Bridge

So the moderator closed the ASL production schedule thread because it was hijacked by people who still wanted the endless, idiotic debate on counter colour and symbology. I will start this one because I am still genuinely interested in the upcoming Marco Polo Bridge module, partly because I like...
  2. Steve H

FE 87 Lightning War

Hey, Just played the Germans in the above mentioned scenario and couldn't win it. Anybody out there win as the Germans...and if so...how? The German tanks can't go toe to toe with the French tanks in the village, the French armour is too thick. Tried going around them through the woods but...
  3. Steve H

On All Fronts Scenario-Wings of Death

Hey, has anyone played this scenario recently? I have a question on the set up instructions. For Tito's Partisans, it says "set up on board 24 between hexes T and M (incl) one MMC per building hex". Now...does that mean they must set up in a building hex...or only that if they do...they can only...
  4. Steve H

Victory Conditions - OB4 Headhunting for Bloody Huns

The victory conditions for the Germans state they get CVPs for killing Kiwis, double CVP for exiting North, and VPs for remaining German units on board. Having just played it today, shouldn't the Kiwis get CVPs for killing Germans. Does the victory conditions have to actually say that? I...
  5. Steve H

Fanatic Enterprise Boards

With FE no longer selling, does anyone know where one could still get their mapboards FE1 and FE2? I mean besides NKG for $100? Anyone got a pdf of them? I have some of their later scenario packs that ask for those boards but I can't source them anywhere. All I can find from them is the Vasl...
  6. Steve H

Nhum Ga Map

Hi, Anyone out there got a spare copy of this map? And willing to part with it for a reasonable price?
  7. Steve H

To the Volga 3 and 4

Hi, Anyone out there have the new CH To the Volga 3 and 4? I see that MMP is staying in the main factories (I don't say that as a criticism as I bought RF too) but was looking to do battle in Stalingrad south and the Grain Elevator. I am visiting Volgograd in May myself. If anyone has those...
  8. Steve H

Wake Island Help

Well, as a newbie, I made the mistake of getting CH's Wake "Pacific Alamo" which is their ATS, rather than Wake "Gallant Stand", their ASL compatible. In my feeble defence, Noble Knight did not indicate the difference when I got it from them. Now I know most don't play their mods, and in many...