Search results

1. Steve H

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

Thanks Michael. I hadn't considered that as I thought that the shipping from Montreal would make a non-starter. I will look into that for the next major module.
  2. Steve H

Perhaps it is for those that really didn't think that TotR was a true core module?
  3. Steve H

Yes, I placed the order on their site (I already had a profile) and X contacted me by email to let me know the cost with shipping and then sent me a PayPal money request.
  4. Steve H

A bit of both. It wasn't so bad when they just shipped through normal USPS service, but International Priority almost doubles that. I mean, I just had Xavier from LFT ship me LFT 16 from France through reputable shipping with tracking for half what MMP is charging me from Maryland.
  5. Steve H

I agree...never mind Europe...It is costing me over $53 USD to get it to Ottawa. MMP says their only shipping option to me is USPS International Priority. I don't need it is two days, just to he delivered safely. When I stop buying from MMP, it won't be because of the module prices...but it will...
  6. Steve H

Well...I already have DB 3rd edition, all the extra scenarios, the replacement rules in TOtR, and I only use the larger font BGD counters. Yet...I am still going to preorder a copy. That is a sad addiction.
  7. Steve H

DONATIONS

I have "donated" lots of money to them, and in return they have sent me many nice modules and action packs!
  8. Steve H

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Emailed MMP about the issue and got a very quick reply from Vicki. They apologized and have shipped out replacement pages right away. MMP has awesome customer service.
  9. Steve H

Yes, I sent them an email about it. I hope they understand the issue. Two of my three copies (for two friends) had the same issue so I am betting somebody else out there has the same issue. Fortunately one copy was fine so it was easier to figure out which seven pages were missing.
  10. Steve H

Me too. It is quite surprising.
  11. Steve H

Thanks Sean. I found out what the issue was when I got permission from a friend to open his copy. I have the same number of scenario cards, but for some reason, 7 of my cards are only printed one sided, not two sided. So I am missing 7 pages, but not 7 cards. Anyone else have that issue? I shall...
  12. Steve H

Mine arrived today. Got a couple extra copies for friends. The copy I opened had a bunch of scenario cards missing. As I don't know how many scenarios have multiple pages (seems like almost all of them) I have no idea how many scenario cards are missing. Can someone tell me how many cards are...
  13. Steve H

Overlay X31

I vote for a large statue overlay, like the one in Berlin bordering the Tiergarten. Most large European cities have them. While I know they are usually culturally protected, they have multiple levels and are usually great observation platforms for OBA observers.
  14. Steve H

Ahhh...Thanks for that info David. They are usually quick from the time of processing to shipped.
  15. Steve H

Mine seems to be stuck in "processing" purgatory.
  16. Steve H

Didn't MMP state outright that these would be released at WO? So...am I correct in assuming that, even with a preorder number assigned, they will be printed and shipped regardless of whether it reaches the preorder number?
  17. Steve H

I wish I had only leased my first wife....the divorce would have been cheaper than shipping Twilight of the Reich to Canada.
  18. Steve H

Looking for SK Scenarios from PROKHOROVKA!

Yes, they both require the historical map sheets. I just assumed he wanted to play it on VASL.
  19. Steve H

Looking for SK Scenarios from PROKHOROVKA!

I bet if you asked Seb at Advancing Fire himself, he would sell you the scenarios and even postage from Italy wouldn't be that much in an envelope. Best to pay the creators of the scenarios themselves.
  20. Steve H

How best to represent 12th SS 'Training' battalion in 1945

Were they armed with predominantly assault rifles and machine pistols or mostly battle rifles? That may better determine their firepower factor vice focussing solely on the morale level.