Search results

1. atomic

Null Dice Rools

No, I was able, between two clients to create the issue with any dust effect, but then the null effect onöy happens for the client that has not selected any dust.
  2. atomic

Null Dice Rools

Jacob reported the same issue. I however, have not been able to get the null effect on a DR unless I am connected to the server, have no dust settings on, special or otherwise, and my opponent who has a dust setting, rolls IFT, TH or MC.
  3. atomic

Null Dice Rools

Excuse my ignorance, but what preference option are you talking about? I can't seem to be able to identify one that seems relevant.
  4. atomic

Null Dice Rools

VASSAL 3.7.6 and VASL 6.6.7 We have been able to reproduce the effect by turning on dust settings on one client and not on the other. The third dr seems to mess it all up.
  5. atomic

NULL result when rolling dice

Doug, I noticed there already was such a question posted earlier so I "moved". Couldn't figure out a way to delete this post. http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/null-dice-rools.191051/post-2150063
  6. atomic

Null Dice Rools

7. atomic

Null Dice Rools

I think we checked that. However, we noticed that although the presentation of the roll was "null" it was registered in the statistics.
  8. atomic

Null Dice Rools

9. atomic

Null Dice Rools

Jacob and I are playing a game over VASL and for some reason, where he rolls an IFT, TH or MC, it returns "*null ...". All other dice rolls work. Does anyone have a clue to what is going on? There's nothing in the log.
  10. atomic

NULL result when rolling dice

Jacob and I are playing a game over VASL and for some reason, where he rolls an IFT, TH or MC, it returns "*null ...". All other dice rolls work. Does anyone have a clue to what is going on? There's nothing in the log.
  11. atomic

AP57 Kleckerweise - interpretations of SSR

In today's playing of AP57 Kleckerweise we ran into an interpretation issue of SSR 3 for which I would like to hear your opinions on. The completion of the last sentence of SSR 3 is irrelevant for this question. It is clear that the Germans have to create his three reinforcement groups prior...
  12. atomic

Defensive Fire as a passenger

I was playing Hitdorf on the Rhine as the Germans recently when an evil 10-2 and 747 moved towards halftrack with a passenger 467w/lmg squad. Of course, the halftrack and its passengers fired at them but the 10-2 and 747 survived the 20(+1) attack. Since the Americans had moved into woods and...
  13. atomic

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

I was looking through the scenarios of LFT14 and noticed a peculiar thing I so far haven't seen. For several of the AFVs the MP is in blue. Quite stomped. I thought perhaps that was a scanning artifact so I had to bring out the physical copy to check and sure, for several AFVs the MP is in blue...
  14. atomic

Platoon Movement and (failed) VBM

I would tend to agree with you as that would seem a natural way of doing it. However, it's not uncommon that ASL goes the unnatural way. Here, D14.31 says: "... Units using Impulse Movement do not need to predesignate their actions, as in normal stacked movement (A4.2). ..." I don't know what...
  15. atomic

Platoon Movement and (failed) VBM

Hi! Question regarding platoon movement and bypass: in an impulse, the lead tank in a platoon attempts a VBM move and the tank following it enters the hex that the lead tank previously was in. It now turns out that the clearance was not enough for a VBM so the lead tank never enters the VBM...
  16. atomic

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Jim Waterhouse, I think my mail is getting caught in your spam filter.... /Asad
  17. atomic

Squad+MG defensive fire question

Thanks for all the replies. I realize that we played it partially wrong. Good to have gotten it straightened out. Also, Larry comment makes sense for the leader not getting marked. But, if assume we have a German leader that is marked with a First Fire counter, can the leader fire a PF? That...
  18. atomic

Squad+MG defensive fire question

Picking up on an old thread here after a recently played game. So, assuming the situation that Arnaud describes but adding a leader to the stack. The leader has fired with the squad in DFF. Are the following statements true? If the MG fires and rolls doubles (cowers) then the squad and leader...
  19. atomic

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

Many thanks for hosting the show. Looking forward to Ersatz 2022! Regarding the results, what is the fourth column? /asad
  20. atomic

Chuck Norris ASL jokes

Chuck Norris creates a Hero on boxcars.