Search results

1. D

Something I hate in CoD 2.

I thought it was a feature where they KEEP spawning until you move on?
  2. D

500 Greatest Rock Songs

Only modern rock I listen to now is Mudvayne and Rammstein. Everything else is Skynyrd, Boston, CCR etc. :smoke:
  3. D

500 Greatest Rock Songs

8 Eagles - Hotel California It's there ;)
  4. D

JFK Reloaded

Wow.....um.... Disgusting is the only word I can think of to describe it right now. Especially the "blood effects" or whatever when you watch the replay. :mad:
  5. D

500 Greatest Rock Songs

500 Greatest Rock Songs My Favorites on list, BOLD are the songs I couldn't live without hearing : 443 CCR - Up Around The Bend 419 Boston - Peace Of Mind 416 Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin' For You 382 Rush - Tom Sawyer 372 Alice Cooper - School's Out 356 George Thorogood - Bad To The...
  6. D

Anyone Know the Name of This Song?

I'm just 16, you should be surprised that I even know who the 4 bands in my sig are! :D
  7. D

Nevermind, I found it. "Paint It Black" - Rolling Stones. :coolban:
  8. D

Need help finding the name of a song. It was in a Conflict: Vietnam PS2 game commercial. Ahhh I can't remember the name!
  9. D

My Next Game Purchase

PS2 BTW - New PS2 console :
  10. D

Aces High Movie

A 6 minute movie made by a player. Enjoy (avi)
  11. D

PS2 or XBOX

That's the only reason I'd buy an Xbox, to play Halo. Leatherneck, if you want a new PS2, the one I posted about is only $150. It comes with a built in network adaptor.
  12. D

PS2 or XBOX

PS2, more games and (IMO) better graphics. Plus they came out with a small, better PS2.
  13. D

Farenhait 9/11

Don't trust everything you hear from Michael Moore.
  14. D

Your Favourite TV series...

Tour of Duty Reno 911 :coolban:
  15. D

Best & Worst Second World War Movies ever made?

BEST : Band of Brothers Saving Private Ryan To Hell and Back Worst : Windtalkers :kotz: Very good if you roll it into a very long movie : Tour of Duty
  16. D

Review Writers Wanted!

Would it be ok to get them to you sometime this weekend? Homework etc. has to be done first.
  17. D

Review Writers Wanted!

I could write reviews for either Aces High or WW2OL, would that be ok?
  18. D

The Best Horror/Sci-Fi Movies

1. Aliens 2. Blade Runner 3. Independence Day 4. The Thing 5. Signs 6. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan 7. Star Wars : Empire Strikes Back 8. Terminator 9. Total Recall 10. Mars Attacks :D
  19. D

Name That Video Game! 30

Oh, it's an amulet.... I thought he just sneezed.
  20. D

Name That Video Game! 29

I'll say 1st LOTR