Search results

1. PrinceTuiTeka

PBEM Opponent Wanted

I could be keen for another PBEM opponent, as one of my current ones has gone cold :(. I like to pick a pack and play through if possible, so let me know if you are keen. Will tackle anything rules-wise. Probably around 4 logs a week, give or take. IFT or IIFT, I don't mind on that.
  2. PrinceTuiTeka

Looking for PBEM Opponent - French module

Hey guys, Im looking for an opponent who is willing to play through the newly reprinted French module via PBEM. Starting with the official scenarios, then Dinant, and if we are then feeling bold, have a shot at the campaign. Im still green, been playing for 1.5yrs, but can make my way through...
  3. PrinceTuiTeka

PBEM opponent wanted - Festung Budapest

Hey all, With a newborn in my life, my time for real time gaming is gone. With that in mind I want to add another PBEM game in (I already have two opponents which are working through full modules) Im keen to play through the contents of Festung Budapest, so the Scenarios first in order...
  4. PrinceTuiTeka

Collateral Attacks vs LC clarification

Hey Hivemind! I've been learning beach landings with one of my regular opponents, and just wanted to check a rule interpretation. In this situation, we have Japanese landing in Shohatsus, which have the special rule of their passengers being CE, and Vulnerable. My opponents declares an MG VTT...
  5. PrinceTuiTeka

Looking for a PBEM Opponent

Hey All, Looking for a (and just one) PBEM opponent. Not PTO (just yet, but soon!) But can do paradrops, gliders, night, desert, etc. Keen for someone that would be looking to play a few consecutively. Or even better, is keen to pick a HASL or History Study and be prepared to play through all...
  6. PrinceTuiTeka

Looking for PBEM game(s)

Hi All, Having not found a huge amount of success with the Live games, I am keen to try some PBEM games. As per the live VASL post, im very green, have only really played infantry only scenarios so far, but Im keen to give Chapter C a crack, so happy to play scenarios that introduce those...
  7. PrinceTuiTeka

Green Player Looking for Vasl Live Play Opponents

Hi All, I've recently discovered ASL and have played 4 FtF games in the 6 weeks. I'd like to try and supplement this with more games via Vasl so I'm here asking for opponents. I'm located in New Zealand (+12hrs GWT), and would like to try and get two 2-3 hour sessions in a week if possible...
  8. PrinceTuiTeka

Greetings from New Zealand

Hi All, New player here! I've only just discovered ASL recently, and in fact only discovered boardgames 3 years ago! I played a couple of games of ASL now, and I'm hooked. Have shelled out for Beyond Valor, Yanks and For King and Country and now I'm just looking to play as much as I can to...