Search results

1. PrinceTuiTeka

Ersatz VASLeague 2021

I played the classic (though updated) ASL 11 Defiance on Hill 30 with Jim Kelly. Random rolling for sides gave Jim the defending Amis, and I the Germans. I rushed the Hamlet and had stripped the outer line of defense, and was in the woods surrounding the Hamlet within the 3rd turn, and then had...
  2. PrinceTuiTeka

PBEM Opponent Wanted

Sorted! thanks guys.
  3. PrinceTuiTeka

PBEM Opponent Wanted

I could be keen for another PBEM opponent, as one of my current ones has gone cold :(. I like to pick a pack and play through if possible, so let me know if you are keen. Will tackle anything rules-wise. Probably around 4 logs a week, give or take. IFT or IIFT, I don't mind on that.
  4. PrinceTuiTeka

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

I subbed in for Paul Schorfheide and played Michal Sedlacko at FrF2 Maczek Fire Brigade. Michal took the assaulting Germans, and I took the defiant Polish. Absolutely fantastic scenario, with a good mix of infantry and tin cans that can barely scratch each other. Resulted in a lot of VBM...
  5. PrinceTuiTeka

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Dummy? Does that mean no opponent? Tobias Deißler or Rob Arrieta, would either of you like to play a game instead?
  6. PrinceTuiTeka

vasl voice uk evening weeklyish

Im keen. I could play you during your Fri or sat evenings. (Would be my Sat or Sun mornings)
  7. PrinceTuiTeka

Eastern Australia live Vassal

No Worries! Worth a shot. :)
  8. PrinceTuiTeka

Could weekends work? During the day for a few hours etc?
  9. PrinceTuiTeka

Looking for PBEM Opponent - French module

Got my games. Thanks All!
  10. PrinceTuiTeka

Looking for PBEM Opponent - French module

Hey guys, Im looking for an opponent who is willing to play through the newly reprinted French module via PBEM. Starting with the official scenarios, then Dinant, and if we are then feeling bold, have a shot at the campaign. Im still green, been playing for 1.5yrs, but can make my way through...
  11. PrinceTuiTeka

Hey man, I'm in NZ and could do with a weekly opponent. Just learning myself so if you keen flick me an email: euandenniston@gmail.com
  12. PrinceTuiTeka

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Perfect! All enrolled and eager to start! I assume the website will ping me when the second round starts?
  13. PrinceTuiTeka

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Hey Guys, I missed this completely! Can I put myself down as a reserve if someone needs to pull out?
  14. PrinceTuiTeka

Oh man! Im glad Kay is ok! What a journey that must have been. Ok looking forward to getting...

Oh man! Im glad Kay is ok! What a journey that must have been. Ok looking forward to getting into this. If its ok, id like to take the Russians first? I never seem to play them so would like some quality time with them. If you are ok with that, setup your German defense and send it through to...
  15. PrinceTuiTeka

PBEM opponent wanted - Festung Budapest

Opponent found.
  16. PrinceTuiTeka

Haha! its 1:56pm! Ok, ill come back to in the next day or two! Last time i was playing you was...

Haha! its 1:56pm! Ok, ill come back to in the next day or two! Last time i was playing you was around the time you had the accident with the 18 wheeler! Hope you recovered ok?
  17. PrinceTuiTeka

Sweet! Ok, well give me a day or two to pull out the SSR, and have a read up. In terms of...

Sweet! Ok, well give me a day or two to pull out the SSR, and have a read up. In terms of sides, Im happy to switch sides from time to time. The best way to know your enemies weakness is to play them! Haha. Maybe we could do half the scenarios as one side, and then switch?
  18. PrinceTuiTeka

Hey Pierce, I think we started a PBEM game before, bit we never finished. I have no other...

Hey Pierce, I think we started a PBEM game before, bit we never finished. I have no other takers, so if you are keen for the commitment?
  19. PrinceTuiTeka

Oh! And expect 3-4 logs per week (again, newborn) and happy to use either the IFT or IIFT
  20. PrinceTuiTeka

Hey all, With a newborn in my life, my time for real time gaming is gone. With that in mind I want to add another PBEM game in (I already have two opponents which are working through full modules) Im keen to play through the contents of Festung Budapest, so the Scenarios first in order...