Search results

1. T

ASLSK VASL Friendly League - Complete!

Thanks for your efforts running the league - I'll look out for the ladder, and hope to find some time to play in 2019!
  2. T

Sam and I have finished S2 - War of the Rats this afternoon. Sam's Russian conscripts did a great job of slowing me down long enough for him to get his shock group reinforcements into place. While my Germans controlled the building in F8, and were strongly contesting O6, the Russians had L6...
  3. T

Thanks Kaiax33, very sporting of you - hopefully schedules will allow us to have a game at some point in the future. I'm still interested in a round 3 game, please.
  4. T

David (Von Garvin) and I completed S3 Simple Equation yesterday, in the second of two sessions. I took the Americans, while David built a solid, in-depth defence with the Germans. My flamethrower posed a strong threat with plenty of fuel, but a couple of early wounds to leaders slowed me up...
  5. T

I'm interested, but... -I've only really played PBEM so far (game #6 underway), not live, and I think my play is somewhat slow at the moment -I'm in the UK, and working full time, so I'd need to find a slot that works between weekends and the odd UK-evening, and mostly-US players, maybe...