Search results

1. Millenium_baby

New England Volunteers ASLSK product release announcement Play Pack 2

Would have loved design notes as part of the Play Pack. One minor point, for future printings you might want to align the treatment of British MTR SW between NEV08 and NEV10, it is weird, that the rules are slightly different for the same thing (i.e. the handling of any MTRs originally British...
  2. Millenium_baby

New England Volunteers ASLSK product release announcement Play Pack 2

In "Le Cornet Malo", may the Germans use any captured British MTR SW (i.e. not only the ones they started with) without Captured Weapon penalties? For "Close Quarters", the Special rules state, that this applies only to the 2 British MTR in the German OB, that were captured prior to game start.
  3. Millenium_baby

2024 Nor'easter Tournament Starter Kit

So how do I get my hands at the NEV Post Card 2 ? Just checked and it was not part of hte Play Pack 2.
  4. Millenium_baby

Looking at both sides

Left is what I am seeing now, right is, what I would love to see.
  5. Millenium_baby

Looking at both sides

Agree, the proposal works but adds more admin work. Given that the mouse over exists I was wondering how complicated it can be to show both the current side (on top) and the back side (below that).
  6. Millenium_baby

Looking at both sides

Is there a way to see both sides of a counter when mouse over in VASL? Otherwise a broken 447 looks identical to a broken 467, a 548 the same as a 468.
  7. Millenium_baby

leader directions different phases

In the Movement Phase the MMG in V5 first fire with range 10 at the moving German squads in L8 using the leader DRM. Is it correct, that subsequently the 9-2 leader cannot provide DRM to the two different units in later phases, e.g. directing a a range 3 fire attack at S6 in the Defensive Fire...
  8. Millenium_baby

Scaled boards

Is there an option in VASL to scale the boards in relationship to the other counters - e.g. to 140%. I know there is the "deluxe-size" option, but that is a fixed percentage.
  9. Millenium_baby

"Move" it

vasl-6.6.7-beta5 did not solve the issue for me ... neither with my ongoing game, nor with a new board and counters.
  10. Millenium_baby

"Move" it

Hi, I am running VASL 6.6.6 with VASSAL 3.7.1 and a unit is no longer shown with a 'Moved' tag after moving it on the board. It has to be manually mark as 'Moved'. Is this bug or feature? I can see the utility, just wanted to check.
  11. Millenium_baby

WORLD SK 2022 Results

Did not consider the leaders. Point taken.
  12. Millenium_baby

Hetzer vehicle notes

Das Panzermuseum has published a short youtube video in English on the topic: Hetzer's gonna hetz - but what EXACTLY is hetz? The other videos of the Panzermuseum are a recommendation too, alas, most are in German. P.S. just realized, they have an English Channel too.
  13. Millenium_baby

WORLD SK 2022 Results

Thanks, interesting video, though I think you got the available number of Norwegian units wrong when discussing placing them on the airstrip.
  14. Millenium_baby

VASL ASLSK

Yes. so?
  15. Millenium_baby

Desperation Morale Website Updates?

I also appreciate the work you put into the website very much. Hope you will get better soon.
  16. Millenium_baby

Rally Point Volume #19: ASL Starter Kit Special Study III scenario list

In case you ever want to expand to the continent, Gamers HQ in Berlin carries a lot of ASL stuff. I am not affilate, and know the company only from a customers perspective, but customer service has always been excellent. https://gamers-hq.de/kosims-wargames/advanced-squad-leader/
  17. Millenium_baby

Area Acquisition

Are there Nation specific Area Acquisition markers in VASL? I only find three different colors in the UNIT folder?
  18. Millenium_baby

VASL ASLSK

This seems to be an answer to my board w specific question, did you post in the wrong folder?
  19. Millenium_baby

VASL ASLSK

Yeah right, agree with you, still I like the visuals to be correct. If there are also ASL scenarios with no upper levels as Larry mentioned having such a feature seems a useful option.
  20. Millenium_baby

LOS Map w

Quick Question on LOS on Map w. Is it correct, as shown by VASL, that LOS is blocked if it touches a corner that also is covered by a building? As the touched bit of the building can by design not be "visible on both sides of the" line, I assumed clear LOS.