Search results

1. Moravane

Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

I really want to see the new DASL become a reality. I pre-ordered. Did you?
  2. Moravane

Residual on VTT TH/TK?

So if it's not on the IFT...how do you calculate the residual?
  3. Moravane

MMP sells Doomed Battalions, SASLs, Op Watchtowers

Snagged a DB, yay! Then suddenly got a completionist urge to get SASL too (I don't reeeeeally need it). Called back but it was already gone.
  4. Moravane

Regional ASL Club Abandons YahooGroup for Discord

I'm one of the newest members of your group! Great group, horrible platform. I think that since Verizon bought Yahoo they're just let stuff like Yahoo Groups fall apart...
  5. Moravane

MG ROF in Starter Kit #1

Thanks everyone for the quick replies. Looks like I was right, just always good to confirm. Cheers!
  6. Moravane

MG ROF in Starter Kit #1

But in Prep Fire the MG could potentially keep shooting at target(s) in distance as long as it maintains ROF and doesn't break?
  7. Moravane

MG ROF in Starter Kit #1

First off sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the Starter Kit forum. My question is probably easy to answer. The SK rules seem to imply that an MG can fire essentially an infinite number of times if it maintains ROF. My question is - is the ACTUAL...
  8. Moravane

Complete Newb looking for Sk1 Vasl game

Oh yeah I don't care about winning or losing... if I can learn to play the game well and have fun thats winning to me.
  9. Moravane

Actually I did some quick googling and found his email on BGG. Gonna hit him up first...thanks for the quick replies!
  10. Moravane

I've heard that. How exactly does one do that?
  11. Moravane

What I've done so far: 1. Read the SK1 rules, pushed counters around on the board, read a lot of tutorials/watched videos. I think I basically have the rules down. 2. Set up VASL. I think I have it set up right. I kinda/sorta think I know how it works. Have not used it yet. 3. Made an an...