Search results

1. Rooster2k

Schooled

What is this Nonsense? I signed up for a college ASL class and all people are doing is waving their hands around at each other.
  2. Rooster2k

-2 to hit?

So I was explaining the game to a friend and he asked me," why is it easier to hit someone moving across the road then it is to hit them just sitting in the road?". How do you explain that it's easier to hit a moving target than a stationary one? Sounds counterintuitive. Expiring minds want to...
  3. Rooster2k

New Thread

Starting to think I need to mention either black SS counters or a using the IIFT just to get an interesting thread going that can be lively without being rude, insulting or just plain ridiculous.
  4. Rooster2k

Memorial day

To those we represent with each and every game.
  5. Rooster2k

Blank Board

is there anyway to take the blank board and edit it to make custom boards? Any overlay types that create full hexes of woods and such?
  6. Rooster2k

Counter art

Is there a clip art collection from creation of scenario sheets? I have created a blank template but would love to use actual counter type images .
  7. Rooster2k

WW1

Anyone know about a WWI pack for ASL? I have heard rumors that it's out there but find no mention anywhere.
  8. Rooster2k

The Long March

I'm looking for a scenario pack created by a friend of mine and published some years ago called The Long March. Anyone know where I can find it?
  9. Rooster2k

Text boxes

Other then 2 line labels how can I add text boxes to set ups?
  10. Rooster2k

Mine fields

Per b28.1 minefields must set up in 6-8-10 factors. this is obviously due to the columns on the IFT, if using IIFT ar they allowed to be 6-10 factors?
  11. Rooster2k

Equal to or

Ok this has to be the dumbest question ever asked but when typing less then or equal to or greater then or equal to is there a way to get the symbols for those ie. the arrows on an equal sign. Please no throwing rotten fruit.
  12. Rooster2k

My Poor Eyes An IIFT Tale

Does anyone know where I can get large print tables? Love my game but the poor peepers are getting older. Mike