Search results

1. MikeS89

Is there actually value in having a game sub-forum when it has turned into a private forum for a single disgruntled user?

I realize the mods want a free flowing combative atmosphere and I kinda figured I would just give up on these forums but, sadly, I checked on things to day. Sigh. Come on, seriously, you guys are OK with this kind of behavior...
  2. MikeS89

Is there actually value in having a game sub-forum when it has turned into a private forum for a single disgruntled user?

So, who owns things here? Rolling specific sub forums into a general war gaming one is likely a good idea given the low traffic but something needs to be done about the moderation for it to have any value. As we can see @NUTTERNAME really doesn't contribute anything of value - all he does is...
  3. MikeS89

Again I suggest there is no point continuing to have a Combat Mission forum since the only one posting is @NUTTERNAME and his posts are clearly totally off base and toxic. I am sure that is the primary reason why there is little to no activity there. A new game was just released the BFC forum is...
  4. MikeS89

InValid Title

?? as usual that makes little sense. Previous owners of Shock Force are getting a special upgrade price and to qualify you need to have the old version. It makes perfect sense that those users would need to enter their old key and the new key. Turns out there is a glitch for some bundle buyers...
  5. MikeS89

What's the story...since many of have drifted off?

More seemingly intentionally misleading information. Steve answers questions on his own forums plenty. Just because he does not answer the way you want or the amount you want is *your* problem not his. And I am not Mr Dorosh as you imply. Yeah my name is Mike but not that Mike. I just came here...
  6. MikeS89

What's the story...since many of have drifted off?

Actually he gave someone a forced holiday for posting because of bigoted comments they made of a political nature - which is against the terms of service. It would be nice if you stopped your trolling ways, please.
  7. MikeS89

Yeah, I agree with your assessment. Moderation is hard for sure and having a ToS that basically allows any behavior limits the site's ability to do much. Thanks for the stats there. It is sad when one person is allowed to have such a negative effect. Thanks for the tip on the FB group I'll...
  8. MikeS89

@NUTTERNAME is very close to the only person posting on the sub forum. Just a couple of recent (ish) examples: http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/patches-im-depending-on-ya-son.146442/ Where a single user is having a pointless conversation with him self. Not much value there...