Search results

1. wlee123

FT296 SSR

Can someone expand on SSR 3 for FT296 from FTC #10? I have read it multiple times and do not understand their intent. Here is the wording. 3. Neither side may have one non-LMG MG or more than one possessed non-LMG. This may force a unit to drop possession. Thanks in advance.
  2. wlee123

HALFTRACKS

I want to learn to use halftracks in ASL and do not have any experience with them. Any recommendations for a good scenario that involves loading/unloading/firing from halftracks to force me to learn the rules? (Not to mention scrounging weapons from them) There seem to be a lot of rule...
  3. wlee123

Shout out to the "Squad Leaders"

A few years ago a good friend who is a former Army Ranger told me he wanted to get into a "really good tactical level war game". Like me, he had played AH and other hex based war games growing up, but had not played for a long time. I told him the best squad level tactical war game by far was...
  4. wlee123

OPPORTUNITY FIRE

I understand the rule for Opp Fire and the advantage it conveys of not halving your FP in the Afph, but how is it used tactically? Obviously any unit employing Opp fire did not have a suitable target for Prep fire, it didn't need to move, and your opponent is not going to move (except possibly...
  5. wlee123

PELELIU: WHITE BEACH ONE RULES QUESTION

Rule 5.5 FIRE DISCIPLINE (Grenade only attack), resolution rule 5.5.2 states that If the final target hex/location has target units, it is attacked with halved FP (FRU; apply before other FP modifiers). Do you still apply "Point Blank Fire" doubling of fire power as an "other FP modifier"? So...
  6. wlee123

RALLY POINT PTO PACK?

Anyone know the ETA for the new Rally Point SK PTO pack? I have been hearing about it for a while but lately I have not seen any updates.