Search results

1. Peter Bartlett

Looking for stores in UK and France that stock MMP games

Hi folks. I'm off to England and France later this year for a look around. Mainly I'll be in the Bournemouth area (where my grandfather was stationed in WWII), on Jersey, and in France basing myself out of St. Malo for a few days, then Caen. While I'm there I'd like to drop in on any game stores...
  2. Peter Bartlett

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Great news for ASL fans. The lastest historical ASL module, Hatten In Flames, has just been made available for pre-order on the Multi-Man Publishing website. You can pre-order here: http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/59/ProductID/359/Default.aspx
  3. Peter Bartlett

ASL Starter Kit News

Hi folks, I don't think that using my old thread about being the new MMP Media Co-ordinator is useful for ongoing ASL/ASLSK items, so I'm starting this new thread. If there's already a thread for ASLSK news, I'm fine with using it, but please someone point me to it so I can find it. I see down...
  4. Peter Bartlett

MMP Social Media Co-ordinator

Hi folks. I'm just dropping in to introduce myself, I'm the new Social Media Co-ordinator for MMP. I will mainly be keeping a presence on the Consimworld forums, Boardgame Geek forums, on Twitter, and eventually on Facebook. I believe Perry has been tagged to look after you folks here on...