Search results

1. Peter Bartlett

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Hatten in Flames will begin shipping soon. This is your LAST CALL to put in a pre-order: http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/59/ProductID/359/Default.aspx
  2. Peter Bartlett

FTE isn't ready yet, sorry. Being fairly new to the company I'm still not fully up to speed on all the production aspects of things. However I know that ASL products use a different counter material than MMP's other games which makes it difficult to combine ASL products with non-ASL products at...
  3. Peter Bartlett

Looking for stores in UK and France that stock MMP games

Yes, the tank museum is on my list. Looking forward to it. Lots of cool stuff at the gift shop!
  4. Peter Bartlett

Hatten In Flames is almost ready to ship, along with Beyond Valor, Armies of Oblivion, and reprints of ASLSK1 and ASLSK2. Everything is coming back from the printers at once, and half the staff is off at the World Boardgaming Championships. When they return it will take them a while to collate...
  5. Peter Bartlett

Looking for stores in UK and France that stock MMP games

Hi folks. I'm off to England and France later this year for a look around. Mainly I'll be in the Bournemouth area (where my grandfather was stationed in WWII), on Jersey, and in France basing myself out of St. Malo for a few days, then Caen. While I'm there I'd like to drop in on any game stores...
  6. Peter Bartlett

I think Red October is lagging because everyone's going for the Red Factories combo pack. It's at 1763 orders, and 900 needed. The map pack is not doing so well. Hatten has hit 488 orders already today!
  7. Peter Bartlett

Great news for ASL fans. The lastest historical ASL module, Hatten In Flames, has just been made available for pre-order on the Multi-Man Publishing website. You can pre-order here: http://www.multimanpublishing.com/tabid/59/ProductID/359/Default.aspx
  8. Peter Bartlett

ASL Starter Kit News

Hi folks, I don't think that using my old thread about being the new MMP Media Co-ordinator is useful for ongoing ASL/ASLSK items, so I'm starting this new thread. If there's already a thread for ASLSK news, I'm fine with using it, but please someone point me to it so I can find it. I see down...
  9. Peter Bartlett

MMP Social Media Co-ordinator

Hi all, You will likely be interested in what's scheduled for release in the ASL line in 2018. This is what's on tap at the moment: - Hatten historical ASL module; - Armies of Oblivion reprint; - Red Factories (Red Barricades + Red October) - a new ASL Journal And if the ASLSK series...
  10. Peter Bartlett

Yes, I understand FB is important, but since it's a company account rather than a personal one, I need to get admin rights to the page. We haven't managed to get that done yet. It will happen. As far as following blogs and podcasts, I honestly don't have the time to dig that far into the site...
  11. Peter Bartlett

Hi folks. I'm just dropping in to introduce myself, I'm the new Social Media Co-ordinator for MMP. I will mainly be keeping a presence on the Consimworld forums, Boardgame Geek forums, on Twitter, and eventually on Facebook. I believe Perry has been tagged to look after you folks here on...
  12. Peter Bartlett

Social Media Co-ordinator for Multi-Man Publishing

Social Media Co-ordinator for Multi-Man Publishing