Search results

1. O

AFV and Building control

No; a vehicle cannot gain Control of a building (A26.11). ....Perry MMP
  2. O

VASLeague 2023

I had a great game of WCW7 Eye of the Tiger against Michael Hastrup-Leth, attacking as the Germans with German balance. Prinz Eugen rubbled two buildings so I had to take 5 of the remaining 8. The attack in the middle went well, but my right flank was stopped at the walls. A very brave fanatic...
  3. O

VASLeague 2023

I'm facing Michael Hastrup-Leth in WCW7 Eye of the Tiger as the Germans with German balance. Prinz Eugen has already been given the coordinates.
  4. O

Chess clock in tournament

I don't think clock rules derived from chess should be applied to ASL. In ASL, so much of the game is mechanics where both players are active (moving and giving the opponent some time to consider defensive fire, making sure about TH modifiers etc) and this time shouldn't be measured. What could...
  5. O

VASLeague 2023

I played Jörn tonight in AP152 Through Mud and Blood. Lots of fun stuff happening throughout the game. My Swedish leader won a crucial CC together with a half squad to keep me in the game midway, and then I had to win 1 out of 3 CC in the final round (which I did). Good scenario and a great...
  6. O

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

Sebastian won with the attacking Germans in BFP-80 Ratushniak's Sacrifice. He rushed my setup with infantry and kept his large point-scoring tanks in reserve, exiting them in the last round. A very enjoyable, unusual scenario, and an excellent opponent.
  7. O

Ersatz VASLeague 2022

My Polish heroes (literally, one in the OB and one generated) won the day against Jim's Germans in BoF13 Totensonntag, having very much the best of the dice and then moving aggressively through the defence. Very nice game, great opponent, both first time VASLeague gamers.
  8. O

#61 - The Bend - Live

That Panther 1,1 TH in round 1 wasn’t necessarily a CH, was it? Modified to hit 8, final to hit 5 (with one acq) so you need a subsequent dr of 4 or less.
  9. O

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it! Øyvind
  10. O

Bog check for leaving woods-road hex

The bog check DRM is dependent on the number of MP you used to enter the Woods portion.
  11. O

Bog check for leaving woods-road hex

B 13.41 and 13.42. You must spend all or half to enter the Woods portion of the hex, taking a bog check. Then you may continue into grain if you have MP left (and passed the Bog check). The last sentence in 13.42 combined with the next to last sentence in 13.41 are key.
  12. O

J191 Rebels without a Pause: Mopping up

Q. In J191 Rebels without a Pause, «Partisan MMC are treated as SMC for building Control purposes.» can they still do Mopping up for revealing HIP units? A: The Partisans can Mop Up, but doing so only grants them Control of building Locations, not Control of the building itself. ....Perry MMP
  13. O

Right-Click on a Mac Laptop?

The touchpad supports right-clicking. Or any mouse with right-click support.
  14. O

BFP VASL Extension Update

Great! Thanks! I'm looking for the Pz KV-8(Fl)(r) from ITR2 - will this be available in the mod?
  15. O

Bodø ASL Open - 24th. Jan-26th Jan 2020

Individual results. Better late than never, I guess. These are also sent in for ranking. Round 1. Nils Kristian Bakke (Russian) def. Tron Ljodal (Romanian) in DTF-4 Tuomo Lukkari (German) def. Lars Jelstad (Russian) in FrF98 Oddgeir Drevdal (Russian) def. Øyvind Jacobsen Bjørkås (German) in...
  16. O

Illuminating Rounds: Episode 20 - Live Urban Guerillas

Thank you very much for the video! I enjoyed it very much and learned a lot from watching other players. I think I caught a couple of rule mistakes that weren’t mentioned. shouldn’t there be an overlay in 22d10-d9? In russian turn 5, there is an advancing fire fire group on the right. But the...
  17. O

Generic AFV counters use

Thanks! I didn't find that. And you suspect right, BFP made a counter with a 57L MA. But now that you found it for me, I'll use the standard counter.
  18. O

Generic AFV counters use

Thanks for the answer! We are going to play OtO-22 Inferno at Krupki, and I can't find the SU-57(a) in the countermix, so I have to make my own. I guess I'll just write "r19" for the MP and "_57L" for the MA. The rest of the important info I'll put in a label.
  19. O

Generic AFV counters use

Is it possible to enter red MPs into a generic AFV counter via the contextual menu? Or another way? Also: is it possible to enter an underscored MA?
  20. O

OtO terrain

Thanks! :)!