Search results

1. V

NEW Recruitment Poster.

where do i sign up?
  2. V

Starwars episodes 7, 8, 9

we can only hope that George Lucas will be resting comfortably some where when these three are in production so that they dont get f**ked up too.
  3. V

doc are you sick:(
  4. V

it's about time!
  5. V

I love my Wife.

cool you guys got to go to the set of saving private ryan, thats awesome.
  6. V

The 5th Member Of KISS

well ill tell you they arent getting out at night.
  7. V

Board Wargame Longevity

Axis and Allies in the origninal box. Sort of the box top is broken down and the bottom is also home from the war.
  8. V

Comedy Movie Nomination Thread

Space Balls, Animal House, Blues Brothers, and Blazing Saddles.
  9. V

Sports/Football Thread

DA BEARS DA BEARS.......SUCK and it's only august and they haven't got shot with urlacher and azumah out and no offense.
  10. V

Hellboy comic

i guees ive just never really been a fan of book to movie movies becuase they usually leave small important stuff out of the frigin movie.
  11. V

Hellboy comic

I think they kinda ruined the classic comic with the movie, but then again all of these movies that have come out lately have destroyed their respective comics.
  12. V

Gremlins

Gremlins was an awesome 80's and early 90's movies. i was younger but loved watching them.
  13. V

Favorite 80s Metal Band

AC/DC and Metallica
  14. V

Best 60s song

L. A. Women by the doors. it's late 60's early 60'2 though Louie Louie.
  15. V

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

WITHOUT A DOUBT JOHN WAYNE. HE WAS THE WAR HERO FOR YEARS.:horse:
  16. V

favorite TV shows!

1)JAG, the older episodes before CSI came out and they needed a JAG version of CSI. 2)ER, parts filmed in Chicago. 3)Chi Cubs, I know this isn't a show but hey they swept the sox. 4)Last comic standing 5)old GI Joe Cartoon, I grew up with it and have many on tape.
  17. V

Sound Tracks

great opening song by the doors "the end"
  18. V

Sound Tracks

i think that a knight's tale has the best hodge-podge assortment of music. come on thin lizzy and queen. cant beat that.
  19. V

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

Star Wars was good until george lucas decided he wanted to be the man for everything in the last movie. but i do enjoy watching tng on the couple of channels its on.
  20. V

back to the basics...

yeah but once they get into battle you dont want to be on the other side of their swords.