Search results

1. D

Does anyone know

Does any one if theirs a Blackhawk Down map, secnerio, campaign for SPMBT.
  2. D

Looking for free copies.

"Free Game" as in something I can download thats free. no membership, no price.
  3. D

Beware for Ebay scam!

A private transaction between two party's is the seller to blame for the buyer's stupidity
  4. D

Looking for free copies.

LOL! nice one danny. at least their were some hot girls.
  5. D

Looking for free copies.

Anyone know where I can get free copies( that aren't illegal) of the games you guys use to play in the warfare HQ club, I'd really like to join but can't afford the games.
  6. D

Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics

I'm going pretador. If you watch the commercial closly you can see for a split second pretador throw alien across the room their in.
  7. D

help with SF E&E in AA

thanks Pirimeister his walkthrough was great and i beat it
  8. D

help with SF E&E in AA

Isn't anyone else going to help i really need it.
  9. D

help with SF E&E in AA

i tried crawling under the bridage but i got spotted what side should i try to crawl under on.
  10. D

help with SF E&E in AA

left brought me to a bridge with a guy on it not a man buy a tree
  11. D

help with SF E&E in AA

well thanks i'll try that
  12. D

help with SF E&E in AA

thats a lot of help
  13. D

help with SF E&E in AA

I just got Americas army and i'm trying for SF but I can't finish the E&E i get past checkpoint B and then i'm stuck i keep getting spotted, am I suppose to turn left and the fork or right or what. can somebody please tell me how to get to checkpoint C
  14. D

medal of honor

does anyone know if i can add additional maps to my MoH demo and how. i got the demo for gamespot and the maps from MoHfilefront.com
  15. D

Favorite Quote from Movie

no one trys to be a hero. but sometimes it just turns out that way. black hawk down
  16. D

Favorite Wargaming Era!

WWII is my favorite. Blitzkrieg is awesome
  17. D

Name That Wargame Thread!

Q4 dice or cards or both
  18. D

HTML code

i tried that it won't let me. it says i have to paste HTML code its in a program i downloaded called smiley central see if you can figure it out.
  19. D

HTML code

Can i turn my html code on so i can copy smilies.
  20. D

Movies

Re: Re: Re: Movies HERE! HERE! gettysburg is good becuase of the little round top battle. BAYONETS!!!!!