Search results

1. S

Sci-Fi Channel Last Night: The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan

That's right guys, it was all to hype 'The Village.' I told people that when the previews came on. And Sci Fi already admitted last week it was a publicity stunt.
  2. S

Freedom Fighters

PC is a whole lot better. Easier controls.
  3. S

starcraft

Either way, I'd beat any one of you.
  4. S

kings of chaos

Nah.... I don't have the kind of time anymore.
  5. S

kings of chaos

I used to play a lot of stuff like this, but the Inkers and I were always at odds and the battles were always between us, so I stopped.
  6. S

Freedom Fighters

I played this game....oh..must have been at least a good 6+ months ago. Definitely a nice RED DAWN plot....very cool to play. I beat it, of course. I also recommend.... you know you can trust me.
  7. S

Has enyone played pratorians?

I really like it since it focuses on combat more than resource gathering. The resource interface (villagers) is very cool and a nice change.
  8. S

n00b to Warhammer 40k

Hey I did that before.
  9. S

n00b to Warhammer 40k

I think it'll do well, but whether PCers will go board is hard to say but I doubt it. It does look damn good, however, there are NO SPACE WOLVES. :nonono: :banana:
  10. S

n00b to Warhammer 40k

Hey guys, check out Dawn of War. 40k RTS...looks nice...I'll be doing a newsletter soon (I Hope) about it and some new games for the sites I do the news for.
  11. S

starcraft

Love the game. Game God I am. :bowdown: :bowdown: :demon: :bowdown: :bowdown:
  12. S

n00b to Warhammer 40k

Seer, thanks for handling this thread in my absence. :P
  13. S

n00b to Warhammer 40k

He would RIP through your yappers.
  14. S

Yet Another Old Name That Wargame Thread!

Yep, I was there. That's sort of like saying 'Colonel Mustard in the Library'
  15. S

Jump to Lightspeed expansion for Star Wars Galaxies

I think my friend was paying 12 bucks. I saw him play once....then I went and took a nap.
  16. S

The Last Samurai

Sengoku Jidai was the time of "The Country at War." It was from (I think) 1458-1556....I think....you might wanna look into it.
  17. S

Do you consider Risk to be too simplistic?

My sister reinforced Kamchatka with everything she had....I never could take it....but I always had fun with Weapons & Warriors.
  18. S

Favourite (Video) Gaming Experiences.

He'll end up flying a dupe. LOSER! :laugh:
  19. S

The Last Samurai

Janos, have you done anything on the Sengoku Jidai?