Search results

1. S

EA by turn 288

I'm very proud to report another EA game completed (by T288 - 01/01/1945). Axis had to give up as Soviets were already inside Berlin urban area while US forces were also very close to the city. Rome, Prague, Bucarest and Budapest were all in Allies hands. Helsinki and Stockolm however still...
  2. S

Hungary - question to Mark S.

Mark, I hope you still remember :bite: If / when the Soviets occupy Budapest there is 25% chance the Hungarian units will not withdraw. Is this bug or feature?
  3. S

EA by turn 354

I'm very proud to report that Jason - known by his friends as Raven, the Ironman :hail:- and me just finished an EA game - Riga & railamend version - after 664 days (we started in April 17th 2010). No bugs found and a lot of fun. EA at its absolut best (thanks Mark...) After 354 turns...
  4. S

Eastern Crusade...again...

@ Mark Is there any reason why Operation Barbarossa option (80% negative Allied shock) doesn't show up when Axis choose Eastern Crusade & DOW Soviet Union option (and bringing Poland to Axis)?
  5. S

EA opponent needed

I have a open slot for EA game. Either side. Lastest version: EA Toaw III (c); v.3.2.29.27. Please consider only if you're willing to go to the end or close and availability to play 7/10 turns per week. Additionally to all house rules in the briefing I tend to suggest: 1) Neutral...
  6. S

Sea roads (again...)

Can sea roads (and supply) be blocked by parking naval units on them? Specifically Crete - Cyprus - Levante sea road.
  7. S

Ocupy the Low Countries TO

In a current game I'm playing my Allied opponent attacked Belgium and Holland which resulted both countries going fascists. So far so good... However the "Ocupy the Low Countries" didn't disappear from my Axis available TO list as I think it should. Most probably the former limit of 500...
  8. S

Basic question (a la Heldenkaiser...)

Basic question If the Axis theatre option to attack Greece and Yugoslavia is never exercised i suppose those countries won't be eligible for both parties during the game. Am i right? PS: Sorry for the Heldenkaiser thing...