Search results

1. S

Guitar help: how do I toughen my fingers?

They are until you learn them. Then they become your best friend.
  2. S

Guitar help: how do I toughen my fingers?

Curt, I've been playing for about 19 years and the only way to really develope your callouses is to just keep playing. Do NOT use superglue! You will regret it! My suggestion is to practice your scales as much as possible. It will not only build up your callouses but strengthen your...
  3. S

Operation Justice To Hollywood!

I support your idea completely, but I'm afraid it's doomed from the start. Hollywood insn't interested in getting history right (with a few exceptions of course). They realize that most of the people who will go see a Tom Cruise movie won't know the real history behind the film, therefore...
  4. S

pics of people here.

Ha ha! So you fear me now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  5. S

pics of people here.

This first one of me was taken during a production of "A Little Night Music" playing Frid. The second was taken at my wedding with my two brothers (I'm the guy on the left.)
  6. S

Fahrenhype 911

WELL SAID JACK!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!
  7. S

D&D turns 30

I still have my Monster Manuel from around '80 or'81 I think.
  8. S

Favorite Movie Scores

When Trumpets Fade? Honest to God, I don't remember their being a soundtrack to that movie. I need to watch it again.
  9. S

Favorite Movie Scores

I think most people would agree that John Williams should be given his own large private land mass from which to rule all would-be composers so that they do not stray from the true path of writing kick-ass film scores. Either that or he should be givin his own holiday both in America and in...
  10. S

Favorite Movie Scores

Ok, time to list your favorite movie scores. My top five or so would have to be... 1. Glory (James Horner) 2. Saving Private Ryan (John Williams) 3. Crimson Tide (Hans Zimmer) 4. Last Of The Mohicans (Trevor Jones) 5. Great Expectations (Patrick Doyle)
  11. S

Farenhait 9/11

Very well, how do you know about America?
  12. S

Farenhait 9/11

Guys, for God's sake stop trying to form judgements about my country based on what you've seen in a friggin' MOVIE!!!!! Are you really that gullible? Have you ever even BEEN to America??? If so, for how long? A week, maybe? Whatever. I don't even know why I'm getting angry about this. You...
  13. S

Farenhait 9/11

Did you believe Mein Kampf as well? Just because it's been printed doesn't mean it's true.
  14. S

They changed the end in the last Star Wars

Why George, Why?
  15. S

Man On Fire

DAMN IT!!! I was going to rent that tonight but we got "Passion Of The Christ" instead. Anyone seen that one yet? We're watching it tomorrow.
  16. S

Taken Down A Notch

So, what yer saying is that we get no points for posting in this section? Damn! I had just cracked 1000 now I'm back to 752. I've been demoted!
  17. S

The 5th Member Of KISS

AND NO SINGING!!!!!
  18. S

The 5th Member Of KISS

Doc, if you need people to fill in as security, I would like to volunteer Jeremy and myself.
  19. S

The 5th Member Of KISS

AND HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!
  20. S

The 5th Member Of KISS

We have to figure out where this damn security breach is!