Search results

1. V

What Do You Drive?

I'm not taking a shot at you. Remember that we all started with something smaller and more practical. Back in the old days, I started with a '68 Ford Falcon with a 289 V-8, moved up to a Datsun 510, and then a Datsun 240Z (which was the first cool car that I had). After the Z I went through...
  2. V

What Do You Drive?

Then you obviously haven't driven a Viper. My unmodified Snake has 450RWHP (which equates to well over 500 hp at the crank) and 490 ft-lbs of RWTQ. I also get 24 mpg on the highway when I put the car in 6th gear (I call it my tree hugger gear). A C5 Z06 is a puppy compared to the Snake...
  3. V

What Do You Drive?

Now I bet that this has some impressive torque... I thought that those topped out at over 60 mph? How many mpg do you get?:laugh: :laugh: Sounds like we have quite a few youngsters around here. Brad
  4. V

What Do You Drive?

1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe is my daily driver and my 1985 C4 Covette in my back up. Can you believe that I have a wife and 3 kids? I am blessed with a very understanding wife.:thumb: Both cars also go to the track and run laps sevral times a year. That's how I have avoided tickets for so...
  5. V

Favorite Quote from Movie

"When legend becomes fact... print the legend" -The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance- Brad
  6. V

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

Here are a few of my favorites: - The War Lover with Steve McQueen and Robert Wagner - The Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum and Kurt Jurgens - They Were Expendable with John Wayne, Ward Bond and Robert Montgomery - 633 Squadron with Cliff Robertson - Air Force with John Garfield - Thirty...