Search results

1. T

Best 60s song

"Paint It Black" by the Rolling Stones. Governor of Sinister Correction Centre. ______________________________________________ "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill
  2. T

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

Went with Connery. Governor of Sinister Correction Centre. ______________________________________________ "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill
  3. T

favorite TV shows!

Let's see: Mail call Seinfeld CSI Married with children Young Ones Sanford & Son
  4. T

Horror Movies

Stephen King. I liked his earlier books (Salem's Lot, Carrie, The Shining,Cujo,It, Night Shift, The Stand, Differant Seasons Skeleton Crew and Four Past Midnight) Now his most recent books? NO
  5. T

Suspense and Thriller Movies

Alfred Hitchcock, may very well be the master of suspense and thriller movies Agreed:thumb: Governor of Sinister Correction Centre. ______________________________________________ "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill
  6. T

Spielberg/Eastwood Iwo Jima Movie

Can't wait:thumb: ______________________________________________ "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill
  7. T

Suspense and Thriller Movies

Angelheart Yeah. Angelheart very creepy!!!
  8. T

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

Get this outta your head... http://picard.ytmnd.com/ ...now THIS is what we need playing all day all the time at the Dr. S. Correctional Institute... or maybe this... http://long.ytmnd.com/ or this... http://chewbacca.ytmnd.com/ beware the himilayan wookie :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  9. T

Horror Movies

Let's see in no particular order Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead(original) Day of the Dead, Alien(original) Aliens,Halloween 1 & 2, Phantasm, The Omega Man, Salem's Lot(original) The Thing (original & remake) Evil Dead 1&2, Army of Darkness, The Shining (original) Resident...
  10. T

Star Wars, Star Trek or...?

I picked Star Wars. I was ten years old back in 1977 when the first one came out I collected the trading cards, action figures and other toys. I did however enjoy watching the original Star Trek along with Battlestar Galactica but Star Wars will always be my favorite:thumb:
  11. T

Favorite dog breed

German Shepard for me I just wish that the State Highway Patrol would bring in the drug sniffing dogs (German Shepards) and sniff around the inmate housing units where I work.
  12. T

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Sorry that last line should read "just hearing the snide remarks Mike and the robots made:thumb:
  13. T

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Big fan of Mystery Science 3000. The movie "Hobgoblins" was one of the funniest made me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just hearing the snide remarks Mike and the robots.:thumb:
  14. T

Where Eagles Dare

1 and 4 were good movies:thumb: Have seen 3:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: enough said Haven't seen 2 yet
  15. T

Why Star Wars Is Better Than Titanic

22 With Star Wars you can have sequels and prequels:thumb:
  16. T

Lord of the Rings

Great books and great movies:thumb:
  17. T

Favorite Quote from Movie

Dean Vernon Wormer: As of now they're on Double SECRET Probation! Animal House Funny movie:thumb:
  18. T

Best movie in the WW1 time period.

My vote would be All Quiet On The Western Front:sleep:
  19. T

Members Favorite music

Let's see 1. The Doors 2. The Rolling Stones 3. Pink Floyd:banana: :banana: :toast: :toast:
  20. T

Ranks at ACG

Just made corporal last night:)