Search results

1. B

Operation Blau 4.0 PBEM Bloodstar vs. Foggy

Coming Soon To Your Nearest Theatres! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKoHPyvbYY
  2. B

Europa 1947 PBEM Bloodstar vs. David

[/URL][/IMG]
  3. B

AAR The Great War 2.0 Bloodstar vs. Polynike

AAR The Great War 2.0 Bloodstar vs. Polynike (TOAW COW) Coming soon! :D As an uverture here's Serbian march song... "Mars na Drinu" http://www.nostalgija.com/muzika/11973.ph You can get it here, it is really good :) Just click with your righ mouse button on Kola - Tradicionalno - Mars...
  4. B

Hitler's favorite General - Fire in the East 5.0 AAR

Bloodstar (Axis) vs. Dicke Bertha (Soviets) Berlin - Reich Chancellory, 21st April 1941 The thunderstrike have illuminated the still Berlin night, more than occasional searchlights that followed few British bomber that dared to invade the Reich... Mercedes limousine have arrived at...
  5. B

COMBAT formulas etc...

Yes, I know that I could turn on detailed combat and maybe found this out by myself or get a better view on combat but anyway to ask and this is also interesting to new players as well... As there is a big deal of randomness in TOAW that is also for consideration but here is a topic... I need...
  6. B

The Great War 2.0 AAR

THE GREAT WAR 2.0 AAR There was cheerful atmosphere in the Sremska Kamenica a little town near great Petrovaradin fortress that was used as temporary Austro-Hungarian Army HQ. Von Conrad took a smoke from his pipe, touched his perfect moustaches and raised his voice „Aha, gentlemen...
  7. B

Fire in the East 4.1 Nordic AAR turns 1-17

FIRE IN THE EAST 4.1 NORDIC In the pouring rain – old calypso died in shame (Joe Strummer) The rain was pouring in the Berlin... The date was not important, sometime in 1940. Important meeting of Hitler and most important Wehrmacht generals was taking place...
  8. B

Braunschweig 7.1 AAR

BRAUNSCHWEIG 7.1 TOAW COW AFTER ACTION REPORT Ahh, dear reader – finally this battle of gigantic proportion is over! It was not easy at all – during the game I suffered some time from sore hands (some sort of IRS), now is better but it was really painful few weeks – so battle was really heavy...