Search results

1. T

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Gen Splatty an I are about turn 10/11 in both games - by about turn 5 I had been given a lesson in humility in both :)
  2. T

Taktik(German) vs ER - Meeting Engagement

Best way is to create a photobucket.com account and upload there, then for each picture it generates a web link which you can copy and paste into what the photo link does here - its actually pretty simple once you do it :)
  3. T

ER Chaser Vs Tripps in Perimeter map

Which part? To be honest ages ago I downloaded heaps of high Res mods and jammed them all in my BB folder - I couldnt tell you where each one came from... but i could send a dvd with my bmp folder on it, its only 1.5 GB :) keep in mind I have enlarged the AFV's in those screenshots....
  4. T

Ok, the duel at the end - and yes, they were Hetzers, it was late at night writing that little narrative and for whatever reason had hummel stuck in my head...:o So, my little trap is set: Black line is the T34 from the turn before, while the red one is where his mate sat and watched...
  5. T

Turn 21 Town is mine and my guys steam towards the marshes. Sailing club is under assault from each end, while a pltn peal back towards towards the hills, because there is still lots of ER's guys running around and im outta ammo! Railway station has bogged, long range HMG fire from...
  6. T

Ok, here we go. Well, all the maps are from the woods at the bottom of the map for reference purposes. I made some mistakes in picking ER's strategy, i picked his forces pretty good (just didnt count on there being so many of them!) but i thought he would defend the middle of the flags as...
  7. T

It is ironic you say that, I stayed up last night creating aerial 'way' points of the battle, then putting little arrows on it. Didnt put them up yet cos I wanna add narrative, but I had to finish end of the month stuff and people owing me money ranks up there on the priorities :)
  8. T

Oh, Captured Woods/Hills/Sailing Club/Seaside Town/Marshes and neutralised railway station
  9. T

Here it is: Will be posting screenies soon, just got a busy day ahead of me!
  10. T

Turned out to be another half squad my guys missed on their 3rd sweep, I swear - these Germans are like crockroaches.... Turn 24 in progress, all but done
  11. T

Turn 20 update Well, almost done, game could finish at any time now really. Woods: still mine, but i have guys doing constant patrols since ER could sneak some guys up and neutralise - now that would be annoying! Seaside Town: Mine, altho ER had the last laugh with a platoon HQ popping...
  12. T

Heres a little map - im still stuck in the Paint era, so I do my best with that! (Plus its a new notebook and I got any photo editing software on it yet..) Righto, as you can see, i've listed my main arrows of advance, with the options they had available to them afterwards depending on...
  13. T

Did no one get my seaside town reference?? :(:OHNO::cry:
  14. T

Hills: fighting has stalled, a lousy shreck took out my Su-76 (I had a SMG team 5 meters away from it, but to pinned to stop it firing 3 times!). without the Su I am severely limit in my support in the region, where ER still has a couple StuG's and a Hummel stopping me surround the position...
  15. T

Turn 15 Update. I knew ER would jinx me by saying he was losing badly :P Academy: By now ER would have figured out the academy was a feint - im not sure how effective it was considering ER does not look like he has a mobile infantry force, and I probably didnt put enough pressure here to...
  16. T

I will shortly, otherwise could be giving some things away :) ER I think is mostly using the same units/strategy - except he probably knew POS would take lots of AFV and so had hetzers while against me he has a couple of Hummels and StuG's. I just found that out the hard way - put a T34...
  17. T

Turn 10 Update. ER has crap loads of infantry, every patch of trees, every shack and hovel is totally infested with rats, I should have brought a whole bunch of FT HT and cleansed and burned my way in :) Incidently, the areas in between the objectives are pretty much empty - so it appears ER...
  18. T

Vanilla 45 Tourney BB or AK.

Germans only have the Panther to take on the IS2 - will make it interesting! :)
  19. T

I'm always in for tourneys :) Quick note, the +-10% ruling Is it your intention to pretty much disallow all support guns, and limit the AFV's to a select few each side? Just checking...
  20. T

In, BB please :)