1. A

2018 West Coast Rumble

Great Tournament George! Congrats Greg.
  2. A

DFF/SFF against ? Unit placing DC

Just forgot.
  3. A

Thanks. Good to know I 'only' screwed up by not declaring AM and losing a +1.
  4. A

The situation: A HIP HS holding a DC in a ground floor building hex adjacent to another separate building hex containing an enemy unit that is marked with first fire (during movement phase of course). The HIP unit decides to un-HIP, declare assault movement, and attempt to place the DC in the...
  5. A

Hans Mielants SASL site.

I just started thus great SASL CG and I took this to mean that instead of dividing the road network length by 5 to determine start of mission end dr (as specified in mission 5 "Take the HIGHWAY" text) you divide by 4 instead.
  6. A

Lone Canuck Publications.

Yes, thanks. I wish I was at West Coast Rumble this weekend. Had the opportunity but couldn't swing it this year. :-( Have played in the event twice and enjoyed it very much.
  7. A

Lone Canuck Publications.

Hey All, We are going to play MLR2 TROTEVAL FARM from Canada at War pack. Looking on Aslscenarioarchive.com, it appears that the scenario card may have the North and South Board edges reversed? (board 16 should be North edge instead of board 43?) Also, the card shows 5 turns while the archive...
  8. A

Global ASL Ladder Challenges & Discussion

Allen Evenson has Challenged Dennis Sheppard to a ladder match. We'll be playing A29: A Meeting of Patrols, via PBeM. Dennis has chosen the Germans and I will play the Americans.
  9. A

New members introduce yourself here

Hey RZ, Welcome aboard. I live in Kent - not too far from you. Feel free to PM me - and be sure to check out the Puget Sound ASL club Have Fun, Allen
  10. A

I'm not sure what 'desisivly' means - but, I can assure you I'm not this Holst which you speak of. Thanks for the kind welcome though. Alan: You're from my neck of the woods? Did I run into you at MSG this last weekend? I'm terrible with names and can't remember who I met.
  11. A

Introduction Hello, I'm not exactly new to the forum as I've been signed up for quite awhile - but I'm finally getting into ASL so thought I'd introduce myself. :shy: My name is Allen and I live and work south of Seattle WA in the city of Kent. I'm in my Mid/Late 30's, married w/ 2 kids...