Search results

1. A

Favorite Quote from Movie

Fighter Pukes make Movies. Bomber Pilots make HISTORY!" -Jake Grafton (Brad Johnson) drawing on an old quote to drunken navy fighter pilot, in the movie "Flight Of The Intruder". And another one... Virgil Cole (Willem Defoe) : "Got anybody to say goodbye to?" Jake Grafton: "Oh well...
  2. A

Name your favorite War-related songs!!

Re: My Tunes Yeah Basil Paledouris is great with the Hunt for Red October Theme. He also did the "Intruder March" from the movie Flight Of The Intruder.
  3. A

Name your favorite War-related songs!!

How about the Topgun Anthem, by Eddie Van Halen.
  4. A

Best Superhero?

:laugh: He WAS Suishiman.:D
  5. A

Best Superhero?

Yeah she looks incredibly well...preserved! She might have a cameo on the new Warner Bros Wonder Woman movie that WB is trying to make, but is running into trouble with finding the right actress and the right script. Joel Silver of the Matrix will be making it.
  6. A

Best Superhero?

Lucky Horse!;) :D :thumb:
  7. A

Best Superhero?

More...
  8. A

Best Superhero?

Wait...There's more:D
  9. A

Best Superhero?

Ooops here it is...
  10. A

Best Superhero?

And Another one 2...:D
  11. A

Best Superhero?

And another one...:D
  12. A

Best Superhero?

Yeah I hear ya!!!:D Here's a pic of Lynda accepting the award for most popular TV superheroine.
  13. A

Best Superhero?

:laugh: :spill: :laugh: He became the main course at the local seafood restaurant!
  14. A

Best Superhero?

Call me sentimental, or just mental, but Lynda Carter is just Wonderful, don't you think? Ahhh those were the days!:D That said Batman rocks too!:banana:
  15. A

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

The one thing I liked was the depiction of the BB's as they cleared out hardened positions that the Aircraft could not destroy. The movie on the whole was "okay" I guess.