Search results

1. R

For all you Combat Mission fans - favourite version of the game?

Ah... come to me, my Precious...
  2. R

Too late, too late! I must make more maps full of lovely, lovely bocage...
  3. R

Palantir, Hedgerow Hell eh? Brings back memories; driven my jeep all over Hill 108 on several occasions - now that's some mighty fine bocage! I would say put me on the standby list but I am much better at admiring bocage than fighting in it! :laugh: Cheers
  4. R

Since CMAK was released, it has taken over, for me, from CMBO. CMBO remained firmly in my Rom Drive for about three years; I bypassed CMBB mainly because it didn't appeal to me. No Americans. And no bocage. I love bocage. I am trying to make Dr S see the beauty of bocage, but he just doesn't...
  5. R

The first CM:AK battle is on! BigMik1 vs. Doctor Sinister.

Oh dear, not Plan Blue again. Time to head for the cellar methinks...
  6. R

Damn you Sinister! Damn all you butchers! :D
  7. R

Nominees for the 5th AG Battalion!!!

And thanks for adding me to the list Iron Mike. Already I can hear the sounds of the good (well, technically not actually good as such, obviously) Doctor demanding his favourite minigun. Apparently there is a pigeon in the garden...
  8. R

Only when he is trying to remain true to his idiom.
  9. R

As Dr S's personal weapons bearer, I humbly request to have my name added to those wishing to enter combat; I cannot bear the thought of My Master having to carry his own automatic weapons and implements of destruction. Thank you.
  10. R

I was going to say shouldn't that be waitress hooters but I guess it works either way - and probably both at the same time...
  11. R

Indeed yes, and the original transcriptions of these reports are. These particular transcripts however have been taken from the English edition of Signal for the benefit of the predominantly Allied observers normally to be found frequenting and, occasionally, suspiciously loitering here. Well...
  12. R

Re: Re: Re: Re: The first CM:AK battle is on! BigMik1 vs. Doctor Sinister. I never had much in the way of problems with my Radeon - just the same old annoying ATI lack of fog irritation. I do have issues with CMBO since I updated the drivers where I get a lot of white background...
  13. R

Ah yes, I remember now that you did beat me once. Now then, where did I put ALL my winning score pics... :)
  14. R

The Ultimate WW2 movie thread

I always thought Kellys Heroes was the dogs, partly because of the fact that they had gone to the trouble of mocking up the Tigers, and partly because the main characters worked so well. But, all time favourite film is Battleground (I believe there is a DVD release in the pipeline), although...